Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

Lv2 bunker, I got killed by gas, the gas mask you acquired last for like 1 min only, so just beware , there's 2 lockers at the gas place, I haven't got to the second locker yet, but first locker is 3 piece military outfit. Let me know waz the last locker if you guys got it

Alright, everything is working just like before, although there was no shop reset it's worth it to make a new account. I was level 80 something without exp hack and redid it just because of it. It's that worth it. 

Cleared floor 2 (started at level 21 ahaha) with promising loot but this is too hard core for legit players... 

Video for preview:

If you guys want a copy of my new save data, let me know. 100m coins; 100m AK, M16, shotgun, glock and swat set. Also 50m food, water and med packs in inbox. Chopper already complete. It's pretty much just running Bunkers now. 

1 hour ago, Krakken said:

Alright, everything is working just like before, although there was no shop reset it's worth it to make a new account. I was level 80 something without exp hack and redid it just because of it. It's that worth it. 

Cleared floor 2 (started at level 21 ahaha) with promising loot but this is too hard core for legit players... 

Video for preview:

If you guys want a copy of my new save data, let me know. 100m coins; 100m AK, M16, shotgun, glock and swat set. Also 50m food, water and med packs in inbox. Chopper already complete. It's pretty much just running Bunkers now

Heath frezz not work for me

And how can i get your saved process in my Google account ?

Can u make a video?

And

3 hours ago, hero007 said:

Heath frezz not work for me

And how can i get your saved process in my Google account ?

Can u make a video?

And

Perhaps this is good info for everyone who doesn't know it. Having a few backups can save you from a world of headache later. I use this to back up game save states as well as give my son my saves to give him the latest stuff so here is how:

*How to back up and restore game saves*

1) Open the game and disconnect from your Google account. This isn't necessary unless sharing but it's always a good idea.

2) Open a file explorer and navigate to sdcard/Android/data.

3) Find the folder titled "zombie.survival.craft.z" and make a copy of this folder to somewhere else.

4) feel free to delete the root folder under that called "cache". It only contains advertisment stuff and isn't necessary for a restore.

5) If you need to restore due to a bad hack or just want to roll back delete the folder from "sdcard/Android/data" and copy your backed up folder there instead.

This would be how @Krakken gives you a copy. Or he might just do a titanium backup.  ?

Edited by Drunlar

1 hour ago, Drunlar said:

Perhaps this is good info for everyone who doesn't know it. Having a few backups can save you from a world of headache later. I use this to back up game save states as well as give my son my saves to give him the latest stuff so here is how:

*How to back up and restore game saves*

1) Open the game and disconnect from your Google account. This isn't necessary unless sharing but it's always a good idea.

2) Open a file explorer and navigate to sdcard/Android/data.

3) Find the folder titled "zombie.survival.craft.z" and make a copy of this folder to somewhere else.

4) feel free to delete the root folder under that called "cache". It only contains advertisment stuff and isn't necessary for a restore.

5) If you need to restore due to a bad hack or just want to roll back delete the folder from "sdcard/Android/data" and copy your backed up folder there instead.

This would be how @Krakken gives you a copy. Or he might just do a titanium backup.  ?

So I take it that I could clear data and restart the game, start a name game and do a couple things to get it to save data, then exit.
Replace the folder with Krakken's data and restart again and I'll be playing his game.

Now, if I link that to a Google Account, will it stick?

1 hour ago, DrakeEdwards said:

So I take it that I could clear data and restart the game, start a name game and do a couple things to get it to save data, then exit.
Replace the folder with Krakken's data and restart again and I'll be playing his game.

Now, if I link that to a Google Account, will it stick?

Yep, yep, and yep.

Everything you described would be how to use Krakken's data.

I have tested after giving a save to my son's account that a relink to his gmail, that wipes his online save replacing it with the new local save.

One interesting side note: the name Krakken's gives his character becomes your name but it only takes a minute to switch that.

9 hours ago, Krakken said:

Video for preview:

If you guys want a copy of my new save data, let me know. 100m coins; 100m AK, M16, shotgun, glock and swat set. Also 50m food, water and med packs in inbox. Chopper already complete. It's pretty much just running Bunkers now. 

give your save data with second bunker first loot plzz

2 minutes ago, hero007 said:

anyone know how to complete acid bath tub with GG

like we did in chopper (groop serch value)

i did but no idea i can't find value like we saw in chopper making

anyone find just reply

Same procedure buddy. Just track the values sequence correctly