Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

6 hours ago, nobody13 said:

Is there way to reset weapons durability?

There is a way to do so, but you need to be a little inventive since each weapon has a different durability number.

There is a post from earlier in this thread, but I'm not certain which page it is on.

31 minutes ago, Saxyanimal said:

Does anyone know the durability of m16, ak, vss and glock?

Just use the formula to find the weapon (set the search range higher like 150), then watch it drop well it's check value increases and take a guess at what max is. Set them a little under max and see what the durability jumps too. With that you will be close enough to know max or it will be full enough that you don't care. 

NOTE: I burned through more guns by finding the value then it not saving after freeze that it became not worth it.

5 minutes ago, Drunlar said:

Just use the formula to find the weapon (set the search range higher like 150), then watch it drop well it's check value increases and take a guess at what max is. Set them a little under max and see what the durability jumps too. With that you will be close enough to know max or it will be full enough that you don't care. 

NOTE: I burned through more guns by finding the value then it not saving after freeze that it became not worth it.

Durability Freeze still works if you do it right and take the right precautions. It's a Dword value that goes from 1~100. Just range search Dword for that and N=O+D or decreasing refine after you shoot a zombie. 

Can't open your inventory while it's frozen, and you have to unfreeze before leaving the map. And yes it's a waste of bullets. 

47 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Durability Freeze still works if you do it right and take the right precautions. It's a Dword value that goes from 1~100. Just range search Dword for that and N=O+D or decreasing refine after you shoot a zombie. 

Can't open your inventory while it's frozen, and you have to unfreeze before leaving the map. And yes it's a waste of bullets. 

Thanks for your posts Krakken I read your first post back when I was doing this and it helped me.  Anyway just a quick note as others have mentioned some items are not 1 to 100. Like the AK47 is in the 140 range for full.

12 hours ago, nobody13 said:

Is there way to reset weapons durability?

@Krakken

Wow huge score. Get crazy amounts of game store items.

I just found this and it works in 1.5.3. I used Game guardian on this to make 99,999,9999 m16. I filled a dozen boxes and the rest are waiting in my inbox. If only I hadn't already bought my 2 AK47's from the store sigh

https://androidrepublic.org/forum/threads/last-day-on-earth-survival-v-1-5-3-hacking-resources.37234/

It's in Russian but you don't need words to figure it out. Here is the run down:

1) fill all your inventory slots but 1

2) in the store but something with a large stack like 200 wood.

3) Buy the good stuff from the store after the wood like an AK47.

4) Search for the wood (dword) removing 20 at a time from your inbox till found. With only 1 slot in inventory only 20 can be removed at a time. You can change this value directly and next collect will show you new value.

5) Go to memory address and scroll up if good single item is under found item in inbox. Look for the first dword with the value of 1. Change it to 99,999,999.

6) you will not see a stack icon on a single item but when you empty you inventory and remove the item from the inbox it fills the inventory and the inbox still has the rest.

7) I reset game and the hack stayed!

Screenshot_20170810-004902.png

Screenshot_20170810-004848.png

1 hour ago, Drunlar said:

@Krakken

I just found this and it works in 1.5.3. I used Game guardian on this to make 99,999,9999 m16. I filled a dozen boxes and the rest are waiting in my inbox. If only I hadn't already bought my 2 AK47's from the store sigh

https://androidrepublic.org/forum/threads/last-day-on-earth-survival-v-1-5-3-hacking-resources.37234/

It's in Russian but you don't need words to figure it out. Here is the run down:

4) Search for the wood (dword) removing 20 at a time from your inbox till found. With only 1 slot in inventory only 20 can be removed at a time. You can change this value directly and next collect will show you new value.

5) Go to memory address and scroll up if good single item is under found item in inbox. Look for the first dword with the value of 1. Change it to 99,999,999.

6) you will not see a stack icon on a single item but when you empty you inventory and remove the item from the inbox it fills the inventory and the inbox still has the rest.

Screenshot_20170810-004902.png

Screenshot_20170810-004848.png

Wow it work thanks

2 hours ago, Drunlar said:

@Krakken

d***, mate, bullseye! Too bad I already have taken out my rifles but great method, congratulations! I'll dig into it as soon as they refresh the store. So now we can have infinite swat armor and infinite rifles and the chopper. We beat the game! 

5 hours ago, ankit007 said:

Hey Guys anyone know how to increase xp to 99 in v1.5.3

and also that i have used all ak47 and shortguns how to get them back

You placed this post asking how to get guns just 2 under a post showing you how to get 100mill guns with an inbox hack. Also the exp hack is in here. I recommend you go back at least 3 pages and start reading forward to catch up then ask questions.

38 minutes ago, Drunlar said:

You placed this post asking how to get guns just 2 under a post showing you how to get 100mill guns with an inbox hack. Also the exp hack is in here. I recommend you go back at least 3 pages and start reading forward to catch up then ask questions.

Thing is, like me, he hacked coins and purchased all AKs M4s and shotguns, taken them out and stored them on a box. The thing is that there's a limit. 

I've also tried to find the address corresponding to purchase availability but I found nothing. What to base it on anyways? Grouping several prices? Nothing. Grouping prices and the value 0? Nothing. It's hard to work with zeros unless you have a fixed offset. 

I can't find anything store related anything close to an order, only on the inbox. I tried following the same logic on a chest, looking for orderly patterns in chest slots. The thing is that the distance between, say, slot 1 and 3 is astronomical. 

I am thinking if it's possible to adapt the chopper hack to the arms dealer for a lot of boxes. It's a quick fix. I'll dig into it once I see him. 

1 hour ago, Krakken said:

Thing is, like me, he hacked coins and purchased all AKs M4s and shotguns, taken them out and stored them on a box. The thing is that there's a limit. 

I've also tried to find the address corresponding to purchase availability but I found nothing. What to base it on anyways? Grouping several prices? Nothing. Grouping prices and the value 0? Nothing. It's hard to work with zeros unless you have a fixed offset. 

I can't find anything store related anything close to an order, only on the inbox. I tried following the same logic on a chest, looking for orderly patterns in chest slots. The thing is that the distance between, say, slot 1 and 3 is astronomical. 

I am thinking if it's possible to adapt the chopper hack to the arms dealer for a lot of boxes. It's a quick fix. I'll dig into it once I see him. 

The arms dealer. That's an interesting idea to check into.

Yeah I pictured @ankit007 question wrong. I am in the same boat for the AK47. I already bought both from the store and took them out of my inbox as well.  ?

I also have been exploring the shop a lot looking for something I can find and use but no luck as well.

8 hours ago, Krakken said:

thats was my question