Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

17 minutes ago, Fire_Blaze said:

@NoFear I add mod but now I have a problem look in video

No Result.mp4

Game not support ATV yet, so you can't finalize it. Even Mod or original apk. Because maybe they not make ATV animation, new map,... yet.

Dont waste your time for ATV, wait for LDOE release it.

Oh no...I have a problem. When ever I start LDOE the loading bar stuck at the end.

I tried everything. Clear Data, reinstallation. I can't even acces the game. Nothing!

Have anyone an idea????

Can someone point me to the post of a video that still works?  Thanks.  I went through all the pages and videos.  I did what it shows but my result is diff and it doesn't save even after i went out of map and close and reopen.

On 6/22/2017 at 4:57 AM, Overkilllord said:

Name of Game: last day on earth survival 
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):
Version:
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: i tryed lucky patcher didnt work i tryed d word search on the game guardian didint work 
Comments: i tred the mod hacks of the game but nothing working just looking for a money hack or something like life hack 

What is weapon durability for each weapon? i only know AK-47 is 170 in Dword yet.

Can someone point me to the post of a video that still works?  Thanks.  I went through all the pages and videos.  I did what it shows but my result is diff and it doesn't save even after i went out of map and close and reopen.

check this link bro https://www.dropbox.com/s/vrey3t6lyy9juee/Chopper.mp4?dl=0

1 hour ago, Lord333 said:

Oh no...I have a problem. When ever I start LDOE the loading bar stuck at the end.

I tried everything. Clear Data, reinstallation. I can't even acces the game. Nothing!

Have anyone an idea????

The game is working again...lol

2 hours ago, kimchanjun said:

Game not support ATV yet, so you can't finalize it. Even Mod or original apk. Because maybe they not make ATV animation, new map,... yet.

Dont waste your time for ATV, wait for LDOE release it.

@kimchanjun this place arrive now impossible ? Right

ddd.png

13 hours ago, Saxyanimal said:

Might be new triggers, don't know what is it yet. I didn't even got hit by frenzy. My mid way save was after the first turret. I can't think of anything that could trigger 

I'll confirm later if it's the turrets. 

1 hour ago, lastofme said:

A lot of methods still work, mate 

1 hour ago, nobody13 said:

What is weapon durability for each weapon? i only know AK-47 is 170 in Dword yet.

It's always 100, as in 100% condition. Different weapons decrease with different steps. The glock goes down one value per shot. The shotgun goes 3. I always preferred to find this value through fuzzy search and N+O. I don't know where you got the 170 from but that's not it. 

29 minutes ago, lastofme said:

I want to hack energy,skillpoints and exp but i kept getting different result from the video.  Which video is still working?

Hack gold coins instead of energy, hack Exp instead of skillpoints. These are still possible. 

6 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Hack gold coins instead of energy, hack Exp instead of skillpoints. These are still possible. 

I was able to hack the gold coins.  But for exp i failed, it won't saved.  For exp I followed NoFear method.  Fuzzy search, type double, pick up something, search difference 10 using N=O+D.  Got 1 result which is my current xp,  go to and the 2nd one above, i change to 99 as double.  Pick up something and turn lvl 99.  Exit map, close and reopen,  didn't save.  Did i do something wrong?

looking back over my notes and discussions concerning pre and post 5.x LDOE, it seems to me that the devs implemented a dual variable anti hack in the crafting system.

Pre 5.x, the system only checked vs inventory variables, meaning that setting all requirements to 0 fooled the system and allowed free crafting.
Post 5.x, the system does the same check, but now there is an additional variable check that trips the "light craft button" function.

By Occam's Razor, it's going to be something simple.  Using my own knowledge in helping companies decide how to upgrade systems and software, I believe that the devs have a single variable array that indexes exactly what individual item "type" is in the inventory slot.  Without knowing where this value is stored or what the value is supposed to be for individual items that we cannot actually gather at the moment, it would seem completely hopeless to get free craft back through GG.

However, the recent progress on getting the chopper decoded gives me hope.  It stands to reason, by the graces of the Razor again, that any item verification checks will be at the exact same offset for all items in the crafting table.  Once the verification variable is verified as existing and the offset is known, it is a simple matter of compiling a list of values for current items and then attempting to identify the "verification variable" that is being tested against.  If we find that, we can change it to something like Pine Logs, set all verification to match, set values to 0, and bingo .... free craft returns.

I'm posting this due to the fact that I have little experience with GG and interpreting value relationships.

On 6/22/2017 at 4:57 AM, Overkilllord said:

Name of Game: last day on earth survival 
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):
Version:
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: i tryed lucky patcher didnt work i tryed d word search on the game guardian didint work 
Comments: i tred the mod hacks of the game but nothing working just looking for a money hack or something like life hack 

Is there way to reset weapons durability?