Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, Fire_Blaze said:

okay backup game then delete and again install ?

Correct, backup original. 

Remove. 

Install mod. 

Restore DATA ONLY

Complete. 

Can somebody help me with hacking skill points? I managed to hack coins and exp but can't successfully hack skill points.

What I did was to group search coins;skillpoints. I managed to edit its value but It won't save. I did the double to double edit and dword to dword.

What should I do? I already read post from pages 13 to 19

LDOE1.jpg

LDOE2.jpg

Edited by Bonzkie
Added some images

22 minutes ago, Bonzkie said:

Can somebody help me with hacking skill points? I managed to hack coins and exp but can't successfully hack skill points.

What I did was to group search coins;skillpoints. I managed to edit its value but It won't save. I did the double to double edit and dword to dword.

What should I do? I already read post from pages 13 to 19

Are your watched it? https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/17283-last-day-on-earth-survival/?page=7&tab=comments#comment-59737

7 hours ago, Krakken said:

I am having the same trouble with health freeze. I just used it in the last turret as usual. Did you notice anything in particular where it stopped saving? I will try more methods tonight but I think I did everything right... multiple times... Could it be new triggers and tripwires? 

Might be new triggers, don't know what is it yet. I didn't even got hit by frenzy. My mid way save was after the first turret. I can't think of anything that could trigger 

On 6/22/2017 at 4:57 AM, Overkilllord said:

Name of Game: last day on earth survival 
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):
Version:
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: i tryed lucky patcher didnt work i tryed d word search on the game guardian didint work 
Comments: i tred the mod hacks of the game but nothing working just looking for a money hack or something like life hack 

How to duplicate the guns? any idea?

On 6/22/2017 at 4:57 AM, Overkilllord said:

Name of Game: last day on earth survival 
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):
Version:
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: i tryed lucky patcher didnt work i tryed d word search on the game guardian didint work 
Comments: i tred the mod hacks of the game but nothing working just looking for a money hack or something like life hack 

Thanks to this Topic, i got chopper and ton of golds :D

chopper.jpg