Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

I noticed that when I use durability hack in bunker alpha vault (I unfreeze before open inventory, in out of map and elevator) the progress is partially saved only. Meaning after complete bunker A, the save loads in mid way of bunker. Any idea what else I could have triggered?

4 hours ago, kimchanjun said:
  1. I dont know what you do so to make sure it success, you need restart game.
  2. I has posted the order to group, you can change the group but do not revert them.

In my video, i group follow number is 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 and in your video, you has reverted them ( 10 - 9 - 8 - 7)

So you should be group search 20;13;10;29::50

Bro Thank you so much you are Best :)

2 hours ago, Fire_Blaze said:

Guys My Atv crash chooper methot do it and finaze click then Result in video

Atv.mp4

That's because it's not fully implemented in game yet.

4 hours ago, Saxyanimal said:

I noticed that when I use durability hack in bunker alpha vault (I unfreeze before open inventory, in out of map and elevator) the progress is partially saved only. Meaning after complete bunker A, the save loads in mid way of bunker. Any idea what else I could have triggered?

I am having the same trouble with health freeze. I just used it in the last turret as usual. Did you notice anything in particular where it stopped saving? I will try more methods tonight but I think I did everything right... multiple times... Could it be new triggers and tripwires? 

41 minutes ago, Fire_Blaze said:

So now What Can I do for this ? how fix ?

I do not know if it works with a mod app, also I am not responsible if you forgot to link your account and lose all your shit.

This is what I did,

Go to your device's Settings menu

Applications > LDOE

CLEAR DATA

Start the game & restore 

Edited by 3113

17 minutes ago, Fire_Blaze said:

my game data ? Delete right @3113 in game level items etc.

If you saved to the server and have your Google account linked then yes, go to your device's SETTINGS > APPLICATIONS > LDOE > CLEAR DATA, than run the game and it will ask you to restore, say yes.

I do not know if it works with a mod app, also I am not responsible if you forgot to link your account and lose all your shit.

Edited by 3113

22 minutes ago, 3113 said:

This is what I did,

Go to your device's Settings menu

Applications > LDOE

CLEAR DATA

Start the game & restore 

2 minutes ago, 3113 said:

If you saved to the server and have your Google account linked then yes, go to your device's SETTINGS > APPLICATIONS > LDOE > CLEAR DATA, than run the game and it will ask you to restore, say yes.

I did but again same problem :'(

Guys My Atv crash chooper methot do it and finaze click then Result in video

Atv.mp4

@NoFear Can you helping me ?

8 minutes ago, 3113 said:

No mod clear game 

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, Fire_Blaze said:

No mod clear game 

Does creating titanium backup, remove game, install mod, restore data only backup

Retain your data?