Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

17 minutes ago, Krakken said:

You shouldn't be experimenting with verification values. Not only it's unnecessary to do it that way, you also are risking losing progress very easily. The best method is to work with frozen values and unfreezing to build stacks. Also you can take the verification value of a 20 stack and use it on another lower value stack as long as you don't close the game. Gambling with random values may render negative values which are a burden to solve. 

Actually I noticed when it comes to the random values I have had a much better success. Also, whatever it starts on, according to item stacks, that number is equivalent to the amount you have in your stack. You can modify them up to stacks of 20, let's say you had a stack of 13 and the verification address is 245, you can adjust the verification address by +7 to 252 and have a full stack of 20, but when it comes to skill points it is not the same. To gold, you can easily just edit the double value. But to each their own, this isn't my first rodeo (:

19 minutes ago, 3113 said:

Actually I noticed when it comes to the random values I have had a much better success. Also, whatever it starts on, according to item stacks, that number is equivalent to the amount you have in your stack. You can modify them up to stacks of 20, let's say you had a stack of 13 and the verification address is 245, you can adjust the verification address by +7 to 252 and have a full stack of 20, but when it comes to skill points it is not the same. To gold, you can easily just edit the double value. But to each their own, this isn't my first rodeo (:

Alright mate, I haven't noticed lately but a while ago the addition wasn't linear. Some jumped in steps like going from 765 to 748 with 1 point difference on the actual value. I wish I had your balls to experiment doing the same on weapon condition to attempt to fix them, but I've wasted waaaay too many guns already ehehe 

2 hours ago, Krakken said:

Alright mate, I haven't noticed lately but a while ago the addition wasn't linear. Some jumped in steps like going from 765 to 748 with 1 point difference on the actual value. I wish I had your balls to experiment doing the same on weapon condition to attempt to fix them, but I've wasted waaaay too many guns already ehehe 

EXP Hack is not working. HELP

reset after close and open the game :(

4 minutes ago, Fire_Blaze said:

Guys I want create clan

How Possible ?

The game is not online at this time. And the resources you need to build the tower aren't in the game yet. So we have to wait until it's possible to get the resources.

3 minutes ago, Lord333 said:

The game is not online at this time. And the resources you need to build the tower aren't in the game yet. So we have to wait until it's possible to get the resources.

What do you mean the resources are there you just need to get transportation to get to them, and the game is online right now I think you're a bit confused. Or maybe I am, but it's definitely there, and you can get there, check YouTube. (Why show something not yet implemented, unlike the minigun)

6 minutes ago, 3113 said:

What do you mean the resources are there you just need to get transportation to get to them, and the game is online right now I think you're a bit confused. Or maybe I am, but it's definitely there, and you can get there, check YouTube. (Why show something not yet implemented, unlike the minigun)

I think what he means is that the game is not yet fully implemented (still in beta). And with regard to transportation, not all parts needed to complete the chopper and ATV are there yet. At least, no one has been able get all the parts yet, not even in the bunkers.

14 minutes ago, xxITERUxx said:

I think what he means is that the game is not yet fully implemented (still in beta). And with regard to transportation, not all parts needed to complete the chopper and ATV are there yet. At least, no one has been able get all the parts yet, not even in the bunkers.

Yes I meant that. Thanks...

I hacked the resources to build the ATV but after I pressed on Finalize nothing happen...so you can't use the ATV and the helicopter of course not too.

The online thing:

1. There are servers BUT your game progress is not saving there. That's because we can still use GG.

2. All players are NPC's!

3. And the game only needs Internet to check if there are new updates or to secure the in-app purchases.

So finally the game is not online at all... Beta is Beta...

Edited by Lord333

32 minutes ago, Lord333 said:

I hacked the resources to build the ATV but after I pressed on Finalize nothing happen...so you can't use the ATV and the helicopter of course not too.

The online thing:

1. There are servers BUT your game progress is not saving there. That's because we can still use GG.

3. And the game only needs Internet to check if there are new updates or to secure the in-app purchases.

Ah bro sorry to tell you, I've logged into three friends accounts today to hack their gold and resources and they were able to login and enjoy them as well, so for it not being saved online is wrong. If your GG hacks aren't saving, that's because you're tripping some check and it's kicking you off the server. As for the materials not being there, well damn. And you're sure all the players are npc? I seen some unique names, maybe AI using an actual characters account, but who am I to know. (:

4 hours ago, nobody13 said:

EXP Hack is not working. HELP

reset after close and open the game :(

Regarding exp, no idea. Regarding not saving progress, it's what I was telling about when messing randomly with verification addresses. 

1 hour ago, Lord333 said:

The online thing:

Not hacked... You used a mod to get ATV parts. You can't hack single-stack resources. 

55 minutes ago, 3113 said:

Ah bro sorry to tell you, I've logged into three friends accounts today to hack their gold and resources and they were able to login and enjoy them as well, so for it not being saved online is wrong. If your GG hacks aren't saving, that's because you're tripping some check and it's kicking you off the server. As for the materials not being there, well damn. And you're sure all the players are npc? I seen some unique names, maybe AI using an actual characters account, but who am I to know. (:

You're right but the players you see are all AI, yes. 

4 hours ago, Lord333 said:

The online thing:

Once the game is online (saved to server) do you think it's still possible to hack with GG? What are the odds do you guys think they will wipe the server? If they don't wipe, I better get as much resources I can together now. Hahaha. And do you think they are far away from a full release? Months away or a year plus away?

Edited by Saxyanimal