Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

7 minutes ago, Dark_Ryu said:

@Fire_Blaze how much coin do you have now?

The easiest way is:

• Scan your coins value in double
  • Narrow down result by do something
  • Edit all value to anything you want, check "add to value" box
  • Restart your game

Thanks bro I will Try

I am joining from Turkey
 So I do not understand all the writings. If i can not. Can I message you?

By the way I have 25 coins

Edited by Fire_Blaze

18 minutes ago, Dark_Ryu said:

@Fire_Blaze how much coin do you have now?

The easiest way is:

• Scan your coins value in double
  • Narrow down result by do something
  • Edit all value to anything you want, check "add to value" box
  • Restart your game

I tried it last night with update, can't seem to edit coins, maybe im doing something wrong or because I have 300 coins on me?

Hi folks, been trying most of the hacks mentioned here and had a few errors along the way, but I managed to make them work. Thanks!

Btw, anyone know how to clone weapons? Since they're not stackable I can't do the freeze dupe. I got the VSS and I wanted to clone that. It's not yet available at the shop as of the 1.5.3 version. Thanks!

39 minutes ago, xxITERUxx said:

Hi folks, been trying most of the hacks mentioned here and had a few errors along the way, but I managed to make them work. Thanks!

Btw, anyone know how to clone weapons? Since they're not stackable I can't do the freeze dupe. I got the VSS and I wanted to clone that. It's not yet available at the shop as of the 1.5.3 version. Thanks!

Free craft can solved ur problem..unfortunately im looking the hack/mod apk too

8 minutes ago, tomyryu said:

Free craft can solved ur problem..unfortunately im looking the hack/mod apk too

Yeah I was previously using a mod apk back on the previous version but since 1.5.3 all the mod apks I've tried don't have a working free craft. So I'm now trying my luck at hacking to clone weapons.

Damn, guys... Some questions here are plain lazy and I won't be quoting back to the same posts for the 7th time so just read back. If there is a method, it's in this thread. 

8 hours ago, DarkangelX15X said:

Xp and Skillpoints/Gold method by nofear isn't working anymore , there is always a way to hack gold and i think that dupe items still work , a please test the Hacks and tell us wich one work for you

I've already cleared this. Everything from v1.5.2 works on v1.5.3. The only major difference is in offsets where you could get exp address through energy with offset C0 and you can't. Nothing that can't be solved with a fuzzy search and N=O+D based on the exp you got from a kill. 

Nothing changed. 

8 hours ago, Fire_Blaze said:

Guys why this value selected who explain ? Please Tell me

why.png

This is a verification value. Basically it's an address that is monitoring changes in your 20D address. If you split that 20 stack into 10, the 226D will change non-proportionally. If you work without this address, all the changes will be incompatible and your progress won't be saved. And this number changes each time you start the game so it's no use to write it down. 

On the plus side, that 226D applies to all 20D value stacks. So say you got 2 gas cans, trace down the address, change the value from 2D to 20D and the verification address to 226D in this case. 

8 hours ago, Fire_Blaze said:

Why Select this value please help me tell me why this value select really I don't understand :( 

I can't never hack

neden.png

Same question, different example. 

8 hours ago, Dark_Ryu said:

See that dword value

- 20D is your item number in inventory or stash.

- 226D is? I dunno what it called. Let's say random value because it random everytime you restart your game. Don't overthink it.

You just need to freeze those value to dupe item. It works with skill point too, but skill point value is in double not dword and random value in dword but 2 lines above. Freeze it and you get unlimited skill point.

7 hours ago, Dark_Ryu said:

@Fire_Blaze i just tell you that. It is a value that related to your item and it random everytime you restart your game. Just call it "random value". Bro dont overthinking.

The method is right but do overthink it! Try to understand what purpose that address serves. Answered above. 

7 hours ago, Saxyanimal said:

I tried it last night with update, can't seem to edit coins, maybe im doing something wrong or because I have 300 coins on me?

Already answered ITT. page 13

6 hours ago, Fire_Blaze said:

Guys item Freeze

easy methot tell me pls :)

Already answered ITT. page 13

17 hours ago, kimchanjun said:

Max level 99 = 750700 EXP 

Group search -128B~255B;0D;750700E::6

Screenshot_2017-08-05-01-26-48.thumb.png.b7a14fbb6d3c342da4332b74b608d50f.png

Or group search -72B;0D;750700E::6

Screenshot_2017-08-05-01-26-18.thumb.png.ba3145893d612c92865a46a2fb7958cc.png

You will found your exp

Screenshot_2017-08-05-01-27-13.thumb.png.ace750ac75cdd10439146a7c85d956a7.png

Edit it, maybe 50 or 100.

Enter map you stay or leave the current map, then close and re-open game.

Hope it can help you.

It worked! Thanks man.

Any available 1.5.3 Hacked Apk? Including free craft.

11 hours ago, Fire_Blaze said:

yes I know 20 my item number in inventory but 

226 ?

226 is the value in the Game Code for 20. That means when you freeze the 226 your Item will be freezed. The 20 is only the amount that you see but the real amount in the Game Code is 226 BUT the Game Code is after every restart random!!! So 20 is not 226 anymore!!! If you don't understand than just follow the tutorial.

Edited by Lord333