Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

53 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Everything is still clean. Freeze dupe works, still no server sided value checks. 

Screenshot_20170804-202446.png

How do you hacked your Goldcoins? I used the method of NoFear but you have more Coins.

24 minutes ago, Lord333 said:

How do you hacked your Goldcoins? I used the method of NoFear but you have more Coins.

Refer to:

On 7/29/2017 at 3:37 AM, Dark_Ryu said:

I just found this method to hack gold

1. Search your gold for example 25, value is double

2. Walk around, pick something or do anything

3. Refine your search

4. Edit all value with something big. IMPORTANT: Check "add to value, do not replace" box

5. Finish by leaving area and then reload your game.. Voila!!

Xp and Skillpoints/Gold method by nofear isn't working anymore , there is always a way to hack gold and i think that dupe items still work , a please test the Hacks and tell us wich one work for you

On 27.07.2017 at 7:28 PM, Krakken said:

I've already posted a video and tutorial on how to dupe items with freeze so you fill your chests within a minute.. Same method working on v1.5.1

Guys why this value selected who explain ? Please Tell me

why.png

29 minutes ago, DarkangelX15X said:

Xp and Skillpoints/Gold method by nofear isn't working anymore , there is always a way to hack gold and i think that dupe items still work , a please test the Hacks and tell us wich one work for you

Xp and gold still work, I'm sure skill points do too I just haven't tested that one specific

On 30.07.2017 at 11:23 AM, Krakken said:

You can keep them in your inventory, that's irrelevant, mate. Just do what you have to do. After the moment you move the frozen stack around you lose the address, so do everything you must before that.  

Here's a video on another way how to abuse freeze dupe, this time on crafting.

- your frozen stack must have at least twice the amount of items necessary to craft one equip.
- if the required stack is over 10, have a safety stack below your frozen stack (i.e. If it asks for 12 iron)
- does not work with items requiring 20 parts like SWAT top and bottom, you need to have your frozen stack at the bottom of your inventory and splitting what you need without consuming that stack.

This is just a shortcut to the same thing, but faster. I'm trying to get a second weapon crate to confirm if they stack or not. If they do, we have an infinite source of armor and weapons easily.

Why Select this value please help me tell me why this value select really I don't understand :( 

I can't never hack

neden.png

8 minutes ago, Fire_Blaze said:

Guys why this value selected who explain ? Please Tell me

why.png

See that dword value

- 20D is your item number in inventory or stash.

- 226D is? I dunno what it called. Let's say random value because it random everytime you restart your game. Don't overthink it.

You just need to freeze those value to dupe item. It works with skill point too, but skill point value is in double not dword and random value in dword but 2 lines above. Freeze it and you get unlimited skill point.

4 minutes ago, Dark_Ryu said:

See that dword value

- 20D is your item number in inventory or stash.

- 226D is? I dunno what it called. Let's say random value because it random everytime you restart your game. Don't overthink it.

You just need to freeze those value to dupe item. It works with skill point too, but skill point value is in double not dword and random value in dword but 2 lines above. Freeze it and you get unlimited skill point.

yes I know 20 my item number in inventory but 

226 ?

2 minutes ago, Dark_Ryu said:

@Fire_Blaze i just tell you that. It is a value that related to your item and it random everytime you restart your game. Just call it "random value". Bro dont overthinking.

Friend I can't coins hack

how can I do ?

Easy methot :)

Edited by Fire_Blaze