Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

On 22/6/2017 at 0:27 AM, Overkilllord said:

Name of Game: last day on earth survival 
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):
Version:
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: i tryed lucky patcher didnt work i tryed d word search on the game guardian didint work 
Comments: i tred the mod hacks of the game but nothing working just looking for a money hack or something like life hack 

Any hack def ?

4 hours ago, DrakeEdwards said:

roflmao ... emulators are awesome that way.

Brick your phone OS ... not good.

Brick an Emulator OS ... exit and restore.

Hell yea! I'm using MEmu. Will never risk bricking my beloved S6 and S5 :D

1 hour ago, Bonzkie said:

Time to fill your crates. Just tried this free craft mod by prodigalgaming.

here is the link

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sieinywqykkik3l/%2BProdigalGaming+LDonES+Mod+1.5.2.apk

you need a rooted device and install lucky patcher.

source:

Awesome! A modded APK that actually works for me :o

Time to fill your crates. Just tried this free craft mod by prodigalgaming.

here is the link

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sieinywqykkik3l/%2BProdigalGaming+LDonES+Mod+1.5.2.apk

you need a rooted device and install lucky patcher.

source:

Awesome find.

What settings on LP? And will this sync with GP accounts?

Have had crap luck with getting modded apks to do what they advertise.  Had a couple even try to install hackware to the root ...

As I have said, emulators are awesome.

9 minutes ago, DrakeEdwards said:

Awesome find.

What settings on LP? And will this sync with GP accounts?

Have had crap luck with getting modded apks to do what they advertise.  Had a couple even try to install hackware to the root ...

As I have said, emulators are awesome.

Open lucky patcher and select toolbox then choose patch to android. check signature verification status always true, disable .apk signature verification and disable signature verification in the package manager. After applying the patch, install the modded apk and enjoy free crafting.

Haven't tried crafting items that are not yet implemented. I just filled my crates with shotguns, armors and AKs.

after filling all my crates, I made a backup of my LDOE data by creating a zip file and storing somewhere safe.

35 minutes ago, Bonzkie said:

Just tried crafting items that are not yet implemented, it will destroy your save data, if you try to reload the game, you'll get stuck at loading screen.

Guess I was lucky. For me it just stopped syncing after I crafted items which are not yet in-game (require material we can not yet get). When I loaded it up on my phone everything was still there to the point when I started crafting those items. Was hoping I could store them for now till they are implemented. Then again, thinking back that would be a dumb idea on my part as it could cause placeholders in my inventories that may not be removable. Note though that you can craft and place the "trunk" storage, but it has the same capacity as if last storage you can build. That one saves and works.

22 minutes ago, king69_666 said:

Guess I was lucky. For me it just stopped syncing after I crafted items which are not yet in-game (require material we can not yet get). When I loaded it up on my phone everything was still there to the point when I started crafting those items. Was hoping I could store them for now till they are implemented. Then again, thinking back that would be a dumb idea on my part as it could cause placeholders in my inventories that may not be removable. Note though that you can craft and place the "trunk" storage, but it has the same capacity as if last storage you can build. That one saves and works.

Good thing I made a backup before trying to craft items that are not yet in-game anyway I made lots of shotguns and swat armors. M16s and AKs only have half of their max durability so I only made a few. Dragonov and Magnum will bug your weapon slot so don't try to equip those. Just stick to current attainable items and you're good to go.

Open lucky patcher and select toolbox then choose patch to android. check signature verification status always true, disable .apk signature verification and disable signature verification in the package manager. After applying the patch, install the modded apk and enjoy free crafting.

Haven't tried crafting items that are not yet implemented. I just filled my crates with shotguns, armors and AKs.

after filling all my crates, I made a backup of my LDOE data by creating a zip file and storing somewhere safe.

But when a new update comes out we wont be able  restore the save data right?...as it doesn't connect to Google play account so cant update??

1 hour ago, DemiGod666 said:

But when a new update comes out we wont be able  restore the save data right?...as it doesn't connect to Google play account so cant update??

Exactly. Because modded apks aren't linked to the official developer, thus removing the signature verification. That means the game won't check who "signed it", i.e you're allowing anyone to edit updates to that application. Anyone stamping code unto the game will be allowed to do so by you. None of your progress actually is official because you're force-disconnecting by doing so, and Google won't update your game once it fails that check. 

That's what's bad with Lucky Patcher. Certainly it makes a lot of work easy on hard applications but to a certain extent. It's one of my favorite Android tools, don't take me wrong. 

GameGuardian, on the other hand, is still the best tool to work LDOE. It allows, at the moment, hack your way through beta. Nothing grants us any of these hacks will work will the game is finished as we all see from online games which have verifications and checks for every value change on every single move you do. We're all very lucky all the value changes on LDOE happen on the client-side. Once they transition to server-side value changes all of this will be impossible. 

They said there were going to be wipes, none have happened yet. Maybe they will, maybe they won't. Who cares? I'm taking this opportunity to learn loads from value changing and analysis and I take my pleasure mostly from that. Sure the game is great... So I'm trying to get most out of both. If we keep the coins and items, excellent. If not, it was a great learning opportunity and experience. I try to see it that way... 

Working on HP freeze but no syncing yet. Working on weapon condition freeze but no syncing either. 

1 hour ago, Krakken said:

Exactly. Because modded apks aren't linked to the official developer, thus removing the signature verification. That means the game won't check who "signed it", i.e you're allowing anyone to edit updates to that application. Anyone stamping code unto the game will be allowed to do so by you. None of your progress actually is official because you're force-disconnecting by doing so, and Google won't update your game once it fails that check. 

That's what's bad with Lucky Patcher. Certainly it makes a lot of work easy on hard applications but to a certain extent. It's one of my favorite Android tools, don't take me wrong. 

GameGuardian, on the other hand, is still the best tool to work LDOE. It allows, at the moment, hack your way through beta. Nothing grants us any of these hacks will work will the game is finished as we all see from online games which have verifications and checks for every value change on every single move you do. We're all very lucky all the value changes on LDOE happen on the client-side. Once they transition to server-side value changes all of this will be impossible. 

They said there were going to be wipes, none have happened yet. Maybe they will, maybe they won't. Who cares? I'm taking this opportunity to learn loads from value changing and analysis and I take my pleasure mostly from that. Sure the game is great... So I'm trying to get most out of both. If we keep the coins and items, excellent. If not, it was a great learning opportunity and experience. I try to see it that way... 

Working on HP freeze but no syncing yet. Working on weapon condition freeze but no syncing either. 

Well about the data wipes they stated that they are trying to save as much data as possible but some will be wiped for sure...like all the skill points will be refunded but the crafting will change therefore we will have to learn everything again and stuff like that..Purchases are obviously gonna be refunded and stuff but no idea about the gold we hacked..probably will be wiped out too.(hopefully not)

34 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Weapon crates are not stackable, thus can't be duped like resources. I'll try to work on durability then. No luck with HP so far. 

Will be waiting , Good luck!