Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

2 minutes ago, absolutenothing said:

@Corruption is that dupe for single stacked items? cant seem to find working mods with that. is it really working, for armor and weapons? if it is, can u send us links or pm me :) thanks alot :D

no it cant dupe armor or weapon ....just resources ....but it have max durp for weapons and armors....btw you won't find it anywhere :D  iam uploading it to mediafire and i will share the link as soon as it done

10 hours ago, Corruption said:

https://www.mediafire.com/?397c6jqd5larcqu

Max Durability

Dupe resources

.... enjoy 

Got "App not installed" on KOPLAYER and NOX, Luckypatcher options "Signature Verification always true", "Disable .apk Signature Verification" and "Disable signature verification in the package manager" set to true, applied to dalvik-cache, what i am missing?

1 minute ago, CBlade said:

Got "App not installed" on KOPLAYER and NOX, Luckypatcher options "Signature Verification always true", "Disable .apk Signature Verification" and "Disable signature verification in the package manager" set to true, applied to dalvik-cache, what i am missing?

Same here.  Won't install over PS version or by itself.

4 minutes ago, DrakeEdwards said:

Same here.  Won't install over PS version or by itself.

I tried sign the app, but got at least more verbose error: "App Not Install. An existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed"

Probably im doing it wrong.

1 minute ago, CBlade said:

I tried sign the app, but got at least more verbose error: "App Not Install. An existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed"

It shouldn't need to be signed, though good idea trying that.

On a side note, has there been any progress on free craft? Specifically the guns?

26 minutes ago, CBlade said:

I've been having no luck with modded apk's while using NOX tbh. I was trying so hard i "bricked" it and had to restore the program to default to fix it lol. I may try again later this evening.

29 minutes ago, king69_666 said:

I've been having no luck with modded apk's while using NOX tbh. I was trying so hard i "bricked" it and had to restore the program to default to fix it lol. I may try again later this evening.

roflmao ... emulators are awesome that way.

Brick your phone OS ... not good.

Brick an Emulator OS ... exit and restore.

Just now, DrakeEdwards said:

roflmao ... emulators are awesome that way.

Brick your phone OS ... not good.

Brick an Emulator OS ... exit and restore.

Agree 110% which is why I'm doing this via NOX. I test using my test account, get it working real well without screwing up, switch to my main and do it again. Save and then clear data on my phone and load up my main account again and boom! My "hacked" character on a non-rooted S7. This way if I screw up with tools and brick the device I can simply restore and start again, and if I screw up on the account it's self, big whoop, it's a test account.