Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

13 hours ago, Dark_Ryu said:

I just found this method to hack gold

1. Search your gold for example 25, value is double

2. Walk around, pick something or do anything

3. Refine your search

4. Edit all value with something big. IMPORTANT: Check "add to value, do not replace" box

5. Finish by leaving area and then reload your game.. Voila!!

Worked amazingly lol I was surprised, I don't think I am understanding how the gold is managed... Editing 5 addresses at once only raises more questions! 

Thanks, mate :)

15 minutes ago, SilverSurfer- said:

Guys! Is it true that the game will reset when it's finished completing the game? How about our data? Would it be gone too? Or it will stay? I'm concerned.

Even IF that is true, you'll probably be bored with the game by that time. There are still many missing items and elements in-game that blocks progression (Beta means early access). I don't suspect the game will be completed any time soon. In any case, they would also need to think about anyone who has made purchases which I did before coming across GameGuardian.

11 minutes ago, king69_666 said:

Even IF that is true, you'll probably be bored with the game by that time. There are still many missing items and elements in-game that blocks progression (Beta means early access). I don't suspect the game will be completed any time soon. In any case, they would also need to think about anyone who has made purchases which I did before coming across GameGuardian.

Yeah. We had the same thoughts.

34 minutes ago, king69_666 said:

Agree too,until now the stupid chooper cannot be finished (damn)..i dupe gasoline 3 box full of em just want have fun with 

I hope they dont delete my gas cause gas is expensive in real world ???

9 hours ago, tomyryu said:

9 hours ago, tomyryu said:

Agree too,until now the stupid chooper cannot be finished (damn)..i dupe gasoline 3 box full of em just want have fun with 

I hope they dont delete my gas cause gas is expensive in real world ???

I need one piece. The gas tank. I know it's available. Coz my last account I got one. Hhaha

Freeze dupe still working on 1.5.2? Coz tried to dupe engine parts.. but didny save

Its still working. Im using the old method.

Search or the amount of items you wat to dupe.

Split.

Refine with the new amount.

Return it back. Merge. Until you fnd the lst address.

Click it. Freeze then save

Click goto.

Click the value above. Save and freeze.

Now enjoy.

It will not save if you put too much. 2 chest at a time. Then go get out of the map. Then restart.

On 27/07/2017 at 7:57 PM, DemiGod666 said:

I did the easy method and had unlimited energy...buy after some time it turned all negetive billion value...PLEASE HELP ME!!

Screenshot_2017-07-27-16-26-33.jpg

Did you set the search memory ranges to anonymous only? 

5 hours ago, NewbieHax said:

Freeze dupe still working on 1.5.2? Coz tried to dupe engine parts.. but didny save

Watch the videos closely, duping works well still on V.1.5.2 there's no need to move maps or any activity to save. Just quit and restart until you nail it. Good luck 

36 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Watch the videos closely, duping works well still on V.1.5.2 there's no need to move maps or any activity to save. Just quit and restart until you nail it. Good luck 

you just need to put items in storage .... don't keep item in your inv

16 minutes ago, Corruption said:

you just need to put items in storage .... don't keep item in your inv

You can keep them in your inventory, that's irrelevant, mate. Just do what you have to do. After the moment you move the frozen stack around you lose the address, so do everything you must before that.  

Here's a video on another way how to abuse freeze dupe, this time on crafting.

- your frozen stack must have at least twice the amount of items necessary to craft one equip.
- if the required stack is over 10, have a safety stack below your frozen stack (i.e. If it asks for 12 iron)
- does not work with items requiring 20 parts like SWAT top and bottom, you need to have your frozen stack at the bottom of your inventory and splitting what you need without consuming that stack.

This is just a shortcut to the same thing, but faster. I'm trying to get a second weapon crate to confirm if they stack or not. If they do, we have an infinite source of armor and weapons easily.

31 minutes ago, Krakken said:

You can keep them in your inventory, that's irrelevant, mate. Just do what you have to do. After the moment you move the frozen stack around you lose the address, so do everything you must before that.  

Here's a video on another way how to abuse freeze dupe, this time on crafting.

- your frozen stack must have at least twice the amount of items necessary to craft one equip.
- if the required stack is over 10, have a safety stack below your frozen stack (i.e. If it asks for 12 iron)
- does not work with items requiring 20 parts like SWAT top and bottom, you need to have your frozen stack at the bottom of your inventory and splitting what you need without consuming that stack.

This is just a shortcut to the same thing, but faster. I'm trying to get a second weapon crate to confirm if they stack or not. If they do, we have an infinite source of armor and weapons easily.

Thanks ....but iam using dupe and durability mod now :))