Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

18 minutes ago, DarkangelX15X said:

You must be rooted , open LP now go to toolbox , patch for android , choose the 3 patchs and apply them , wait for your phone to reboot , it's done

Thanks. I found those options however I still can't figure out how to apply the patch. I mean I can manually install the mod apk but after launching the game won't fully load so I assume I'm doing something wrong.

7 minutes ago, king69_666 said:

Thacompletelynd those options however I still can't figure out how to apply the patch. I mean I can manually install the mod apk but after launching the game won't fully load so I assume I'm doing something wrong.

Hello,i dont know if this method working for you,but its working for me though,i cant install mod apk AUTO through file manager etc..but i install in from Lucky patcher app through REBUILD&INSTALL..and i Use sd maid to wipe to CLEAR LDOE completely 

42 minutes ago, tomyryu said:

Hello,i dont know if this method working for you,but its working for me though,i cant install mod apk AUTO through file manager etc..but i install in from Lucky patcher app through REBUILD&INSTALL..and i Use sd maid to wipe to CLEAR LDOE completely 

That makes sense. I duno what's going on though cause after installing the patch this way I have the same result as when I install it manually. The game launches and get almost completely loaded then just stops there and doesn't move further.

1 hour ago, king69_666 said:

Thanks. I found those options however I still can't figure out how to apply the patch. I mean I can manually install the mod apk but after launching the game won't fully load so I assume I'm doing something wrong.

On patch for android , select 3 first patchs then press apply and wait for you phone to reboot , now install playstore version , play a littel bit then close it and install the mod over it

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

You still want me to with mod released? 

Yes, please, good sir.  You are a god among mortals for doing so.

3 hours ago, Trol1025 said:

I dont want do downloand mod i want free craft in game with game guardian. So it would be nice if you know how to do it and  realease it Nofear. You would be hero.

I agree with Trol1025.

No offense to the ones that make the mods, but I barely trust the regular signed APKs.  Trusting that the creator only modded what they say they modded ... 

plus I'd rather not have to download additional programs and jump through hoops to do something that is just as easily accomplished in GG ...

25 minutes ago, DarkangelX15X said:

On patch for android , select 3 first patchs then press apply and wait for you phone to reboot , now install playstore version , play a littel bit then close it and install the mod over it

Hmmm, I guess my issue is that I'm using NOX App Player. My device doesn't reboot when choosing those three options. I tried Manually rebooting after installing them but I can only do the 1st two hit apply then do the 3rd one and apply.

Screenshot_2017-07-28-20-46-50.png

4 minutes ago, king69_666 said:

Hmmm, I guess my issue is that I'm using NOX App Player. My device doesn't reboot when choosing those three options. I tried Manually rebooting after installing them but I can only do the 1st two hit apply then do the 3rd one and apply.

Screenshot_2017-07-28-20-46-50.png

Yes it work if you do this , now just do what i've said

3 minutes ago, DarkangelX15X said:

Yes it work if you do this , now just do what i've said

Thanks for trying to help. I'm just gonna give up on the modded apk and go back to just editing my game on my own. I did exactly as you said and I still get stuck in the loading and never get in-game. Thanks to all the other users and their videos I was at least able to mod my coins, skill points and dupe my items so that's great.

3 hours ago, DarkangelX15X said:

Freeze dupe and NoFear Gold and skillpoints hack still work , energy is patched but i think you can mod it , go to map and double search 300 now edit it to something , you will notice that one value didn't change , this is the energy value , now goto adress and choose the second one above the main one , it's the time for energy , you can change it but you have to understand how it work , if you put -1 it will go to a high number , if you put 0 it will reduce a littel bit

hi sir do have now the fix of energy hack? ty for ur response. 

16 hours ago, NoFear said:

If you don't mind waiting, after work, I'll make a guide for those who have 0 gold. 

hi sir   im waiting for this guide. tnx a lot

I just found this method to hack gold

1. Search your gold for example 25, value is double

2. Walk around, pick something or do anything

3. Refine your search

4. Edit all value with something big. IMPORTANT: Check "add to value, do not replace" box

5. Finish by leaving area and then reload your game.. Voila!!