Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

• Moderators

I think everything is hex and hex pointers. 

Extremely difficult to find and edit values. 

It is possible though. 

Hint:

The only dword value I found was the level required to unlock gear. 

Find that, use hex pointers nearby to find price. Then use that knowledge to attempt to find other values. 

Again, game is extremely difficult to memory hack. 

Hi, there is a way to split items without splitting, it pretty much duplicates an item. Eg. I have 20 wood I can split 10/10 the hack is to freeze the items. So you can keep splitting 10 off the original until you fill all boxes. Hack modifying dword

Edited by Reggierascal

7 hours ago, Reggierascal said:

Hi, there is a way to split items without splitting, it pretty much duplicates an item. Eg. I have 20 wood I can split 10/10 the hack is to freeze the items. So you can keep splitting 10 off the original until you fill all boxes. Hack modifying dword

Could you please post a tutorial on how to do this? 

I made a video, hopefully you figure it out. I'm sure you know how to find values. The second value is just the dword above the Initial dword value I used 'goto' on. And we freeze them both if you need to you can unfreeze both to top up the original item to 20 so you can re split as 10

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6_TWYDVPgxpcGdzOFdaM0dCXzA/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited by Reggierascal

Thank you Reggierascal. It worked perfectly. I also found a way to hack Energy. In the travel menu, search 300 as double. Then replace all values by 0.001. It will give u unlimited stamina 

Edited by Loadedboy

11 minutes ago, GopnikOf said:

Continue to post what you find out. :) Duplication hack didn't work for me, maybe I am too green in this business. Stamina hack works but sometimes game gets stuck while loading (doesn't happen when not using it)

im pretty sure it works. Please watch the video carefully.

Edited by Loadedboy

1 hour ago, Loadedboy said:

im pretty sure it works. Please watch the video carefully.

Ok I managed to do it correctly. Thank you!

Game updated couple of minutes ago, i will test if it works in this new update

It works.

Edited by GopnikOf

• Moderators
1 hour ago, AlvinToh1990 said:

how to find the weapon armor durability value?

If it is like prices, it's a strange byte/hex value that you get to by following hex pointers. I messed with the game a tiny bit and realized it is too complicated to have anyone to try and follow. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/6/2017 at 5:27 AM, Overkilllord said:

Name of Game: last day on earth survival
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):
Version:
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: i tryed lucky patcher didnt work i tryed d word search on the game guardian didint work 
Comments: i tred the mod hacks of the game but nothing working just looking for a money hack or something like life hack 

I downloaded file apk and played it successfully. maybe your device is not suitable enough!