Expose APIs for other tools to interact with GG

inoc603

Question

I got GG working and hacked the game I'm playing, but the hacking process has multiple steps, it can take some time to setup my hack.

Currently I'm automating the hacking process by simulating clicks on the GG gui with a script. It works but it's kind of complicated, and not portable on devices with different screen size or a different gui layout.

I wish GG could have some kind of API to expose its functionality, e.g. an HTTP API to do a memory search, so I can interact with GG in other scripts I wrote to automate the hacking. It could bring a lot more possibility in game hacking.

Dear developers and hackers, can GG have this feature in the future? Or is there a solution to this kind of problem already? Thanks!

I don't know if this is the right place to ask for a feature request on GG itself, please point me to the right place if I'm wrong. 

2 answers to this question

Seems like a crafty trick to get API for game developers could block lol

Also I think it was mentioned they might be planning a built in scripting extension but who am I to say lol

Archived