Exiled kingdoms

IzzzzzI

Name of Game:Exiled kingdoms
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):
Version:0.9.998
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:xp
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:after modifying the xp it resets the character
Comments

Sry for duplicating

• 4 months later...

I had this problem too!....

Luckily there's an easy fix and I now have 2 characters at lvl 99, tons of gold and also hacked health pots.

I believe the code that caps free players at lvl 15 causes problems and confuses the game causing it to reset. I tried a lot of things I.e. editing monster kill count.

After a long haul I finally found a way to beat the code.

(Warning!!! Contains spoilers below)

Basically you want to follow the main quest up to the point you get capture and thrown in a cell (where you first meet amarisa). After completing this quest leave the sewers and save your game (backup too!!) Then go ahead and edit game values like normal.

For some reason this stops all the resetting and I've beaten the game with no problems.

If ppl continue to have problems I'll happily upload a save file for you guys.

:D

• 10 months later...
On 10/14/2017 at 2:41 AM, ImNewHere said:

I had this problem too!....

Luckily there's an easy fix and I now have 2 characters at lvl 99, tons of gold and also hacked health pots.

I believe the code that caps free players at lvl 15 causes problems and confuses the game causing it to reset. I tried a lot of things I.e. editing monster kill count.

After a long haul I finally found a way to beat the code.

(Warning!!! Contains spoilers below)

Basically you want to follow the main quest up to the point you get capture and thrown in a cell (where you first meet amarisa). After completing this quest leave the sewers and save your game (backup too!!) Then go ahead and edit game values like normal.

For some reason this stops all the resetting and I've beaten the game with no problems.

If ppl continue to have problems I'll happily upload a save file for you guys.

:D

Didn't work at all. I go out the sewers, even out of the city and i go further in the story, even in that way i can't edit anything... how did tou do it? How much did u add every time? Xp amount.

Archived