Jump to content
Zaidos

HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Recommended Posts


On 8/3/2018 at 11:38 AM, nessir said:

tommorow I will make full video and explain everything.

Unfortunately my phone is not rooted, so I cant cheat more...

If someone want to try hack I will give all info.

please guide me rophiroth@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ٨‏/٣‏/٢٠١٨ at 5:38 PM, nessir said:

tommorow I will make full video and explain everything.

Unfortunately my phone is not rooted, so I cant cheat more...

If someone want to try hack I will give all info.

 Badway137@gmail.com 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the hack in 3 version :

All in stage 123 easy test info 

1. Only gold (60k coin / exp normal)

2. Gold & Exp (60k coin  / exp 40k)

3. Gold & Super Exp (60k gold / +9kk exp)

Who need it send me personal email :

Farhad.t.zahedi2@gmail.com

there is proof ?

Screen are patrol xii and stage 2 easy

Screenshot_2018-03-12-04-14-25.png

Screenshot_2018-03-12-03-23-11.png

Edited by Paradise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Paradise said:

I have the hack in 3 version :

All in stage 123 easy test info 

1. Only gold (60k coin / exp normal)

2. Gold & Exp (60k coin  / exp 40k)

3. Gold & Super Exp (60k gold / +9kk exp)

Who need it send me personal email :

Farhad.t.zahedi2@gmail.com

there is proof ?

Screen are patrol xii and stage 2 easy

Screenshot_2018-03-12-04-14-25.png

Screenshot_2018-03-12-03-23-11.png

I already send you  a hack req sir, pls reply me :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone get and confirm this fellows hacks from them links?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sickbutt said:

Anyone get and confirm this fellows hacks from them links?

Yes, its working, no ban nor hack at the moment :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13.03.2018 at 9:25 AM, Paradise said:

god work

 

_______________________________________________
added 0 minutes later

good work, I ve meant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, nessir said:

 

_______________________________________________
added 0 minutes later

good work, I ve meant

Ty , read your message inbux

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Paradise said:

Ty , read your message inbux

i inbox my email to you. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2018 at 4:25 PM, Paradise said:

I have the hack in 3 version :

All in stage 123 easy test info 

1. Only gold (60k coin / exp normal)

2. Gold & Exp (60k coin  / exp 40k)

3. Gold & Super Exp (60k gold / +9kk exp)

Who need it send me personal email :

Farhad.t.zahedi2@gmail.com

there is proof ?

Screen are patrol xii and stage 2 easy

Screenshot_2018-03-12-04-14-25.png

Screenshot_2018-03-12-03-23-11.png

Please send the 2. Gold & Exp (60k coin  / exp 40k) to my e-mail which I have been sent to you in inbox. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...