Zaidos

HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

My English is kinda bad 

so what do you mean is will we be able to get it rom VIP section? When ? 

Don’t you think developers make an account for sbenny.coand get it from vip section ?? 

I can help - if someone can tell me what I should try/do to find values/whatever using gameguardian.

If it is with gameguardian, can you email or post the guide for gold here? @NoFear

4 minutes ago, AK0FF said:

My English is kinda bad 

so what do you mean is will we be able to get it rom VIP section? When ? 

Don’t you think developers make an account for sbenny.coand get it from vip section ?? 

It's always possible... Anyone here could be developer. A smart developer would subscribe to this thread and just monitor it. Prevent developer 100% , not possible. It's 4am here and I have to work. Hoping after work to do video and create the thread. Also hoping since it technically it's incomplete, those that use it, help to solve more of the puzzle. 

@NoFear

thank you so much.

i will try myself to solve the puzzle after I get the method from you 

thank for replay to comment. I appreciate that. 

Please let us know when you posted in VIP section. 

7 minutes ago, NoFear said:

It's always possible... Anyone here could be developer. A smart developer would subscribe to this thread and just monitor it. Prevent developer 100% , not possible. It's 4am here and I have to work. Hoping after work to do video and create the thread. Also hoping since it technically it's incomplete, those that use it, help to solve more of the puzzle. 

It will be posted in VIP section? not here?

@ZoGo

he will post the hack in  sbenny.covip section so yes I will not post it here for sure 

you have to make an account. 

@NoFear

bro look at the screenshot please. 

For god sake it’s time for you to share

the will update the game. Soon

03D45627-9F13-4EF5-B202-477C4F5FB88F.png

24 minutes ago, AK0FF said:

@NoFear

bro look at the screenshot please. 

For god sake it’s time for you to share

the will update the game. Soon

03D45627-9F13-4EF5-B202-477C4F5FB88F.png

I'll post after work, ~10hrs from now. Thank you for this.

@NoFear

Wait what sir? 

I thought we are going to replay to the post in "sbenny.com" thats all didn't know i have to pay bunch of people. since i am kid i don't that amount of money. all i have is 10 USD in my paypal.

@NoFear thanks for listening to us lol , but unfortunately most people wont be able to get a VIP membership in Sbenny.com. 

sir in this case HAWK hack is only good for you not for us 😕.

akkkkk.jpg

2 hours ago, AK0FF said:

@NoFear

Wait what sir? 

I thought we are going to replay to the post in "sbenny.com" thats all didn't know i have to pay bunch of people. since i am kid i don't that amount of money. all i have is 10 USD in my paypal.

@NoFear thanks for listening to us lol , but unfortunately most people wont be able to get a VIP membership in Sbenny.com. 

sir in this case HAWK hack is only good for you not for us 😕.

akkkkk.jpg

Hack is no good to me. For I don't play the game. But I don't want to keep re-hacking the game every 2 weeks.

@NoFear

share it with us with a little less price I personally won’t be able to pay that amount of money.  As I said people who playing these type of game are kids. 

Hope you understand. 

Looks like they updating game now

UPD: false alarm

Edited by Snash

Lol, I think they accelerated releasing the version update when you posted about doing hacks for this game again. They're usually very slow with new updates.

@NoFear

15 minutes ago, Zaidos said:

Lol, I think they accelerated releasing the version update when you posted about doing hacks for this game again. They're usually very slow with new updates.

@NoFear

That's assuming they think they patched it already....

Uploading video right now.

Its very sad that u post in vip section what about us bro i dont have vip in sbenny.. It will b very greatful if u post here bro.. @NoFear

@NoFear

They patched unfortunately ! 

i bought even VIP in sbenny.com and watched your video once it work and after that try so how they patched its not working anymore 

i get 0 coin even tho i change the value 

24 minutes ago, Coolstar said:

@NoFear

They patched unfortunately ! 

i bought even VIP in sbenny.com and watched your video once it work and after that try so how they patched its not working anymore 

i get 0 coin even tho i change the value 

You are doing it wrong then. Don't post "not working" unless you've already asked for help. Literally launched game after reading this and it still works perfectly.

@NoFear

Please i did once it worked no anymore when i try to do is there is anything wrong with my emulator ? or i do it wrong but i do each secound of the video what you doing i want just coin but i cannot get it !