Zaidos

HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

2 minutes ago, thienthan0000005 said:

Please upload again. I can not download. anyone who has please share it

I downloaded it just fine.

can you show me a screenshot of the page? maybe an ad intercepted your tap/click

4 minutes ago, thienthan0000005 said:

Screenshot (14).png

Click on the orange Download.... you definitely need to install an adblocker... I recommend uBlock Origin

Edited by Zaidos

25 minutes ago, Zaidos said:

They've shooed away even their legit whales, anyway, because of the exaggerated nerfing of planes, brobots and well everything.

How very true that is, and I was just discussing that somewhere else actually.   The stages from 130 and up are actually kind of difficult, and that is with maxed items.  I could not imagine sub par items and planes getting through very easily.   The Mobs are HP Sponges, and with nerfs across the board it is just ridiculousness.

1 hour ago, absolutenothing said:

confirmed :) able to transfer old v1.6.+++ plus modified acc into 1.7.+++

steps:

1) modify your acc in v1.6.+++ through methods of @NoFear

2) when satisfied download v1.7.+++ and obb of that version uploaded by @NoFear here on thread.

3) delete the file inside the folder android/obb/com.my.hawk.air.shooter 

4) overwrite/install apk over the new version on old version.

5) extract and paste the downloaded obb file to path android/obb/com.my.hawk.air.shooter.

now your old saved acc that is on your phone and connected to fb are still intact to the new version you installed enjoy playing :3

note and tips: this is the most basic manual installation, most games follow this, some affect android/data or even root path. goodluck ;)

Screenshot_2017-09-19-09-56-54-535.thumb.png.fdb2189d0c2f9a5447e2f5ec1d63e38f.pngScreenshot_2017-09-19-09-58-42-879.png.60f5763731c17a5ff330b30d713933a6.png

still out my bro. Terrible. Nothings changes

i update from play store. everything is fine , money , Crystal do not disappear

Same here, account reset, can't even use the same name as before.

Never used the crystal hack. i guess they checked this forum.

Hello Fellas...is there any hack still working on 1.7?coins,Gems?anything?anyone tested this?

Thank you:) 

On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 11:34 PM, NoFear said:

If forced to 1.7.****

Yea... That's the end. 

13 minutes ago, Edyt_ai2005 said:

Hello Fellas...is there any hack still working on 1.7?coins,Gems?anything?anyone tested this?

Thank you:) 

Read te quote.

18 minutes ago, Edyt_ai2005 said:

Well anyone has the 1.6 version? willing to try the version hacked the upgrade to 1.7...

you can just go to apkpure.com and search for HAWK: Freedom Squadron... look for the 1.6.2463 and download that one

disable auto update in google playstore too

1 minute ago, XilasZ said:

yes, apkpure.com is great for this.

By the way, does someone know how to really "remove" hawk from a facebook account to start a new game ?

According to this https://support.my.com/games/kbPage/1074/ it should be possible, but it does not work at all.

I think it's supposed to be possible replacing the cloud save with a new local save but when I tried it, it didn't work. Of course that was with the marked wiped account so it may not be able to do it at all. I haven't tried replacing a clean account with another newer clean account.

yeah...so..just tried installing the 1.6 version..it is asking me to update...forcefully

..so i cannot apply the cheats..i have made the setting in Google store..but still....so...this meant it`s the end for this game 

23 minutes ago, Edyt_ai2005 said:

yeah...so..just tried installing the 1.6 version..it is asking me to update...forcefully

..so i cannot apply the cheats..i have made the setting in Google store..but still....so...this meant it`s the end for this game 

Mate, once you login to 1.7 you can't login to 1.6 anymore and if your account has been banned you can't go back to 1.6 even if you still have it in your phone or pc. 

i see  now...i believe my account was created on the 1.6 ...and was updated..now i am trying to go back to 1.6..

Did you try to start with a new account on 1.6, without connecting to facebook ?

i am using a emulator to do all this on PC MEMU emulator.If you know a better one i would gladly take the advice..but right now..this one is the most efficient when it comes with root capabilities.

if i am installing the 1.5 version it opens and ask for a update from the store.

if i install the 1.6 version it does not open at all.

i noticed something.that i cannot find the whole version of 1.6.

i find only 34 mb and then to add the cache.

i need to find the whole version of 1.6 to try to see if this will work.

Thank you for the Responses :D 

You need to start a new account in 1.6, hack everything you need in that new account and update to 1.7 and link to a new facebook account.

In my opinion, it's just a matter of time till they check out every account. They did this by making sure actual legit whales will stop playing the game for a while because of the terrible nerfs. Now all that's left is the hackers still playing and some newbies who really have no idea what they're doing. And boom, mass wipes for the fake VIPs.

@Edyt_ai2005you need the corresponding obb file for that version. You don't just install the 35 mb apk, you also need the 200+ MB size obb file.

Since you're playing on emulator, that means you can download the XAPK file from apkpure.com and open that file with WINRAR or 7ZIP... extract the obb file and apk file from within

Edited by Zaidos

oh wait...i found thew APK and Cache and it seems it is working with my current FB account! Trying now to find some cheats that work with GG