HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

Dear VIP  subscribers,  is there anyone among you do me a favor,  and send me the link or the methode to hack it.....  

Again,  I 'm not gonna share ut with nyone,  and I don't have any master or vusa card( becausz I'm from a poor contry). 

Have some mercy. ?

10 hours ago, Emir1994 said:

Dear VIP  subscribers,  is there anyone among you do me a favor,  and send me the link or the methode to hack it.....  

Again,  I 'm not gonna share ut with nyone,  and I don't have any master or vusa card( becausz I'm from a poor contry). 

Have some mercy. ?

dear

Yes contact me in this email address i will help you with that.

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Zipper0 said:

dear

Yes contact me in this email address i will help you with that.

You realize that's against tos and I'll have you banned on both forums and contact developer to report your account. Respect the vip content and my wishes to keep it private. If not, I'll send developer all information required to fix this hack. I've had enough of this.

1 minute ago, NoFear said:

You realize that's against tos and I'll have you banned on both forums and contact developer to report your account. Respect the vip content and my wishes to keep it private. If not, I'll send developer all information required to fix this hack. I've had enough of this.

Do it idgf. 

i got it free by the way. 

3 minutes ago, NoFear said:

You are ak0ff. No worries. 

?

You already ****ed up! 

i already reported the hack by the way. 

I am the first place in World LOL check me out. 

Subenny ****ed with me Including you. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Zipper0 said:

?

You already ****ed up! 

i already reported the hack by the way. 

I am the first place in World LOL check me out. 

Subenny ****ed with me Including you. 

Riiiight. I talk to the owner of sbenny DAILY.  He is with me 10000% So, sorry you lack ANY friends on either forum. You have earned such a bad reputation for yourself now.  Everyone in this thread, sorry for what he has done... But, I will never help any of you in this game again. Enjoy, good bye.