HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

• Moderators

It's not for the money.

It's to keep this hack lasting longer for those that do pay and support the site.

I don't want 5 messages a day wanting a new hack because they fixed it 3 days after release.

If people respect and keep it private, I will do my best for IF and WHEN they do patch it, I'll update it.

Yes, now I understand that you are not afraid and I promise you not to share the pirates or the way in any way because the more piracy, the shorter the time ... thank you for your efforts

اعدك بدعم الموقع لا خوف

أتعهد بدعم الموقع لا خوف

Edited by Clachegypt

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Clachegypt said:

Yes, now I understand that you are not afraid and I promise you not to share the pirates or the way in any way because the more piracy, the shorter the time ... thank you for your efforts

I just hope many understand this... It only takes 1 person to ruin it for everyone...  I'm already finding other methods. To be ready ?

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Coolstar said:

Thanks @NoFear I personally enjoy it ? by the way I am banned in subenny did you like the profile pic I made for ya ? ☺️☺️

Yes. Thank you. Can't be doing multiple accounts... Follow forum rules and policies...