HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

7 hours ago, NoFear said:

@Snash

Thank you for proving my point...

You join, contribute nothing and mad you can't leech for free. Just encourages me to never share free to public.  Thank you ?

Say at once that you want to get money for it. Why talk about that you are motivated by people who do not want to help and their ingratitude? If they do not know how to hack this game, they will not help you at all with their desire.
What I achieved is that it's one hit damage + immortality for 1 battle. But values change later and I need to do everything again. I can not understand how to change them on an ongoing basis and what the values it should be.

U can tell me the right way?

@NoFear

well I am not hacker like you I wish I was I wasted lot of time to hack hawk with game guardian but the result was noting. 

I wish I new I could help. 

The only method I know for now is for Crystals only android device.

method crystals.

buy the one time offer crystal not matter which on of them you want and go to play store refund your money I have been doning that more then 20 time I will submit screenshots. I never got ban and I did it in two diffrent account. 

I bought the 100 USD first only time offer 17k crystals. 

That’s all I know I just shared with you guys 

thanks 

E4A4A893-9B53-49C1-A157-F11DD12099DA.png

I am personally ready to even pay some money for it I can’t do a lot since I am 12 years old

i can about 10 dollars.

@NoFear

bro there is little time left for new update so please kindly share with sbenny.cobefore it is too late.

thanks 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Snash said:

Say at once that you want to get money for it. Why talk about that you are motivated by people who do not want to help and their ingratitude? If they do not know how to hack this game, they will not help you at all with their desire.
What I achieved is that it's one hit damage + immortality for 1 battle. But values change later and I need to do everything again. I can not understand how to change them on an ongoing basis and what the values it should be.

U can tell me the right way?

Not looking to get money for this. But, if the entire general public knows this, we all know developer will fix and delete accounts again. Be nice to avoid this from happening too quickly. 

1 hour ago, AK0FF said:

@NoFear

well I am not hacker like you I wish I was I wasted lot of time to hack hawk with game guardian but the result was noting. 

That right there is why I wanted help.... I know this game isn't easy to hack. I wasn't necessarily looking for what works, I really wanted to know what doesn't. Let's say you spent 5hrs focused on trying to hack 1 thing, now I go attempt to hack it and I spend 5hrs on the same thing, I've now wasted my time on something that someone else attempted. Almost everyone in this thread plays the game, I do not and an starting from beginning.  

And I'll post on other forum soon... It will be unfinished, for there is many many many values that I haven't figured out what they do, if they do anything.

@NoFear

well in my point of view time is not a s*** you spend many hours to find out hack for this game. If you want money for it go for it.

I am understanding person if I was you would give it for free. 

I am waiting so badly 

is it going to be an APK Modded or you will let us know how to do it with game gurdian? 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, AK0FF said:

@NoFear

well in my point of view time is not a s*** you spend many hours to find out hack for this game. If you want money for it go for it.

I am understanding person if I was you would give it for free. 

I am waiting so badly 

is it going to be an APK Modded or you will let us know how to do it with game gurdian? 

It will only be guide with gg.

Not selling it. But trying to keep developer from seeing it by putting in vip section on another site. Vip isn't just to make someone pay for it, but to help prolong how long it will work. The crystals hack, even though not public, developer fixed pretty quickly considering method was private. I'm just keeping in mind this developer isn't like EA or some others that could be months if at all to fix hacks. This developer is active and quick to fix ANYTHING. 

My English is kinda bad 

so what do you mean is will we be able to get it rom VIP section? When ? 

Don’t you think developers make an account for sbenny.coand get it from vip section ?? 

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, AK0FF said:

My English is kinda bad 

so what do you mean is will we be able to get it rom VIP section? When ? 

Don’t you think developers make an account for sbenny.coand get it from vip section ?? 

It's always possible... Anyone here could be developer. A smart developer would subscribe to this thread and just monitor it. Prevent developer 100% , not possible. It's 4am here and I have to work. Hoping after work to do video and create the thread. Also hoping since it technically it's incomplete, those that use it, help to solve more of the puzzle. 

7 minutes ago, NoFear said:

It's always possible... Anyone here could be developer. A smart developer would subscribe to this thread and just monitor it. Prevent developer 100% , not possible. It's 4am here and I have to work. Hoping after work to do video and create the thread. Also hoping since it technically it's incomplete, those that use it, help to solve more of the puzzle. 

It will be posted in VIP section? not here?

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, AK0FF said:

@NoFear

bro look at the screenshot please. 

For god sake it’s time for you to share

the will update the game. Soon

03D45627-9F13-4EF5-B202-477C4F5FB88F.png

I'll post after work, ~10hrs from now. Thank you for this.

@NoFear

Wait what sir? 

I thought we are going to replay to the post in "sbenny.com" thats all didn't know i have to pay bunch of people. since i am kid i don't that amount of money. all i have is 10 USD in my paypal.

@NoFear thanks for listening to us lol , but unfortunately most people wont be able to get a VIP membership in Sbenny.com. 

sir in this case HAWK hack is only good for you not for us ?.

akkkkk.jpg

• Moderators
2 hours ago, AK0FF said:

@NoFear

Wait what sir? 

I thought we are going to replay to the post in "sbenny.com" thats all didn't know i have to pay bunch of people. since i am kid i don't that amount of money. all i have is 10 USD in my paypal.

@NoFear thanks for listening to us lol , but unfortunately most people wont be able to get a VIP membership in Sbenny.com. 

sir in this case HAWK hack is only good for you not for us ?.

akkkkk.jpg

Hack is no good to me. For I don't play the game. But I don't want to keep re-hacking the game every 2 weeks.