HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

• Moderators
2 hours ago, FisaLutim said:

#NoFearRocks.... But what about the tutorial for this new gold hack? 

I am hoping to figure out what each value I edit is. I'm editing about 12 values, and 9 are unknown.  Don't want to tell people to edit them all without knowing what they are. Especially if you only need to edit half of them.

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, cdeldridge said:

Also, any chance of a Bro-bot experience mod?

Why would you need too hack currency?

When you can do this...

Or this...

6 hours ago, NoFear said:

Why would you need too hack currency?

When you can do this...

Or this...

NoFear, that all looks awesome. But getting experience (mileage) for Bro-bots takes forever. I didn't see anything in your videos that increases/affects experience. Can it be hacked?

Also, I'm super eager for the gold/credit hack. Got so many planes to level. lol. When can we get our hands on it? ?

Thanks!

Edited by cdeldridge

• Moderators
5 hours ago, cdeldridge said:

NoFear, that all looks awesome. But getting experience (mileage) for Bro-bots takes forever. I didn't see anything in your videos that increases/affects experience. Can it be hacked?

Also, I'm super eager for the gold/credit hack. Got so many planes to level. lol. When can we get our hands on it? ?

Thanks!

I haven't unlocked that feature I think. Only at level 40

Edit:

I see, the cogs. What determines the qty rewarded?

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

I haven't unlocked that feature I think. Only at level 40

Edit:

I see, the cogs. What determines the qty rewarded?

Yeah, each 1 cog represents 1 mile or 1 kilometer flown. So in your "Supersized" video the 20 cogs is 20 miles/20 bro-bot experience. Is that what you mean by "qty rewarded"?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, cdeldridge said:

Yeah, each 1 cog represents 1 mile or 1 kilometer flown. So in your "Supersized" video the 20 cogs is 20 miles/20 bro-bot experience. Is that what you mean by "qty rewarded"?

Distance is directly related to exp for brobot?

Should be easy enough...

Hi,

I tried the 53 coins hack but it is no longer working. Also, new update to game is going to come. Can you please share a video or tutorial on how to get just coins for now @NoFear?

Edited by ZoGo