HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

On 22/4/2018 at 11:13 AM, Rebound said:

Hello,I want to know if this method still works?Because I am new to GG and dont have much experience so if can someone help me out here

Don't know of a GG hack, last hack I've seen work was a modded apk 

• 2 weeks later...
On 14.03.2018 at 2:52 AM, 2lif2n said:

Hello! If someone made a mod on the crystals in the new version, you can reset to the mail? Gold in the new version is almost not needed, all the boxes are opened with crystals (((((((((

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I'm considering hacking this again....  I don't typically, but I get at least 1 - 2 messages a week for this....

Since I haven't touched the game in a while, if ANYONE has hacks that work or know some changes, please contact me. Via pm whatever. It will save me time to find the things discovered and work towards something new.

Let's break this game (again).

14 hours ago, NoFear said:

I'm considering hacking this again....  I don't typically, but I get at least 1 - 2 messages a week for this....

Since I haven't touched the game in a while, if ANYONE has hacks that work or know some changes, please contact me. Via pm whatever. It will save me time to find the things discovered and work towards something new.

Let's break this game (again).

Awaiting...
Thank you friend

Hi! good news! I am trying it as well, for both crystal and vip status. Once I was frustrated and changed xor value of some lines randomly (after a fuzzy search, so not total random of course), and I was able to gain just 1 crystal each run. Trying to replicate now, I will keep you updated.

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, Arrott said:

Hi! good news! I am trying it as well, for both crystal and vip status. Once I was frustrated and changed xor value of some lines randomly (after a fuzzy search, so not total random of course), and I was able to gain just 1 crystal each run. Trying to replicate now, I will keep you updated.

Maybe those looking to CONTRIBUTE to hacking this game, could start a group chat on discord? Working as a team can accomplish way more. Because the more we share, the faster we reach our goal. Just a thought.