HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

It seems the game can still be hacked as the iOS version has modded apis for jailbroken and non jail broken iphones for the latest update.

Im sure the android version can as well it may just be harder or hidden somewhere else.

Maybe @NoFearcan give it another quick go??? Id b willing to give him a good few bucks for it =D

Edited by sickbutt

Credits hack still works but ban is inevitable or very risky. I've been very busy so I can't help anybody ( it's the reason that I closed the credits hack).

Edited by RyoSato

• Moderators
1 hour ago, newguy said:

any plans on re hacking? i just heard of the game im kind late i guess...? @NoFear & @RyoSato

Unlikely. If I attempted and succeeded, everyone would want it for free.

The time alone it would take to attempt to do it again, isn't worth it. Sorry.

hello

I have found how to earn ~10-12x more coins.
I have spend a lot of time watching tutorials, searching forums, decompiling, trying several emulators, installing a lot of software etc...and bingo - looking into code I've found simpliest way and it worked.

I can share this method, but not public here. I'll try make video tomorrow and upload somewhere.

norm.png

more.png

33 minutes ago, nessir said:

hello

I have spend a lot of time watching tutorials, searching forums, decompiling, trying several emulators, installing a lot of software etc...and bingo - looking into code I've found simpliest way and it worked.

I can share this method, but not public here. I'll try make video tomorrow and upload somewhere.

norm.png

more.png

id be interested, send the info to my email so i could give it a try and see if i can go higher

[email protected]

2 hours ago, nessir said:

hello

norm.png

more.png

verry nice. please. ... my email [email protected]

19 hours ago, nessir said:

hello

norm.png

more.png

Thank you very much for your work and letting us know. If you want send me the info so i can try and maybe evolve it.

On 3/4/2018 at 10:04 PM, 5ariaJaria said:

Thank you very much for your work and letting us know. If you want send me the info so i can try and maybe evolve it.

Hi , can you make a video to share how to do that awesome think.

Or send info to me

Edited by Paradise

I am late, because my windows has gone - must install a new system and other software.

I cannot send PM's, so if someone want hack please give an email.

edit

Who has been intrrested got message -

now I can explain  how to find  eaf64c

Try make video tomrrow

Edited by nessir

On 3/7/2018 at 1:35 AM, nessir said:

I am late, because my windows has gone - must install a new system and other software.

I cannot send PM's, so if someone want hack please give an email.

edit

Who has been intrrested got message -

now I can explain  how to find  eaf64c

Try make video tomrrow

can you expain...  i can't find it. help.. my email : [email protected]

On 3/4/2018 at 2:46 AM, nessir said:

hello

norm.png

more.png

hi thank you for the wrok u don this is my email [email protected] show me how its done plzzzzzzzzzz 

On 04.03.2018 at 2:16 AM, nessir said:

Здравствуйте

Я нашел, как заработать ~ 10-12x больше монет.
Я потратил много времени на просмотр учебников, поиск в форумах, декомпиляцию, попытку нескольких эмуляторов, установку большого количества программного обеспечения и т. Д. ... и бинго - поиск кода, который я нашел самым простым способом, и это сработало.

Я могу поделиться этим методом, но не публичным здесь. Я постараюсь сделать видео завтра и загрузить где-нибудь.

norm.png

more.png

Discard the link to the video, I will be very grateful 

[email protected]