HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, 5ariaJaria said:

1. It is always possible, I think you know well that there is no perfect protection. We just need a collaborative community to find vulnirabilitys.
2. May be he shared with someones (or not !), but for me : " I'm sorry, I can't share the method. If you want some Credits for free give me your facebook login and I'll give you 3M Credits + Some x10 Blue Containers opened. "
I told him that I cant connect to FB from the game, I have a bug on my emulator on PC, but he didnt reply.

Not always "possible" with GG. nothing is perfect but the level of hacking required will be greater than that of GG.  Look at supercell, they are near perfect protection, you'll need to learn actual hacking to cheat them. 

And sorry if you got cheated out of your account, I would never do such things, I maintain a good reputation with everyone that provides login info.

2 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Not always "possible" with GG. nothing is perfect but the level of hacking required will be greater than that of GG.  Look at supercell, they are near perfect protection, you'll need to learn actual hacking to cheat them. 

And sorry if you got cheated out of your account, I would never do such things, I maintain a good reputation with everyone that provides login info.

Basically Supercell's "near perfection" is making the game server sided. That's it. If the game was offline and still had similar protection, THEN I would have agreed.

17 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I haven't cheated out any acc, @5ariaJaria  didn't give me your FB login, so I can't help her.  I already said, I won't share the hack method but I can give a sample of for free Credits. 

Opera Captura de pantalla_2018-01-14_131842_gameguardian.net.png

Edited by RyoSato

10 minutes ago, SeregaT562 said:

You can't provide money to the main account . Sorry

@SeregaT562 I gave you for free Credits on your another account, I can’t give you more, the free offer is only once.

Edited by RyoSato

• Moderators
1 hour ago, RyoSato said:

I haven't cheated out any acc, @5ariaJaria  didn't give me your FB login, so I can't help her.  I already said, I won't share the hack method but I can give a sample of for free Credits. 

Opera Captura de pantalla_2018-01-14_131842_gameguardian.net.png

You manage crystals too?

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, RyoSato said:

No.

If your hack is at all using pointers I can try to help with crystals. You don't need to say anything here about it. Figured if so, good chance you could do crystals too. 

31 minutes ago, NoFear said:

If your hack is at all using pointers I can try to help with crystals. You don't need to say anything here about it. Figured if so, good chance you could do crystals too. 

31 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Thanks for your support @NoFear. Soon I'll be very busy with other things but after I'll try this again and if I need help I'll let you know.

Edited by RyoSato

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

I didn't get cheated out of my account, I don't have one ! That's why I'm stuck, @RyoSato want to help me by sending my account but I can't connect on my game.
So the only solution is share the method with me, but I think he will not.

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, RyoSato said:

Thanks for your support @NoFear. Soon I'll be very busy with other things but after I'll try this again and if I need help I'll let you know.

Also, nice work re-hacking this game. I rarely to never re-hack games. Props to you.