HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, SeregaT562 said:

Thank you for the work done. Please do not sell or distribute in General hacking the source. Close

The more that know, the sooner it's fixed.

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, SeregaT562 said:

I wanted to say. not to tell about this method . Developers can see and correct

Doesn't have to be made public to fix. The game actually has account logging built into the game. 

7 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Doesn't have to be made public to fix. The game actually has account logging built into the game. 

22 minutes ago, SeregaT562 said:

I wanted to say. not to tell about this method . Developers can see and correct

On 06/01/2018 at 7:25 AM, RyoSato said:

Proof: Credits hack (last version 1.9.x)

image.png

Can someone share with me plz?

• Moderators
18 hours ago, 5ariaJaria said:

What is the point of finding exploits and not sharing them ? And what is the reason telling people that an exploit is found then ?

Sometimes knowing it is still possible and let others know so then you realize it's worth attempting. And it sounds like the person is contacting users and sharing, so not like he came to forum to rub it in.

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

Sometimes knowing it is still possible and let others know so then you realize it's worth attempting. And it sounds like the person is contacting users and sharing, so not like he came to forum to rub it in.

1. It is always possible, I think you know well that there is no perfect protection. We just need a collaborative community to find vulnirabilitys.
2. May be he shared with someones (or not !), but for me : " I'm sorry, I can't share the method. If you want some Credits for free give me your facebook login and I'll give you 3M Credits + Some x10 Blue Containers opened. "
I told him that I cant connect to FB from the game, I have a bug on my emulator on PC, but he didnt reply.

Edited by 5ariaJaria