HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

Why is anyone worried about getting banned?   You did not 'earn' what you got from when you cheated, have fun with it.  When it is over, it is over do not take it personally.  I updated because I wanted to play new stages and I got my kicks.   

14 hours ago, PStatic said:

Why is anyone worried about getting banned?   You did not 'earn' what you got from when you cheated, have fun with it.  When it is over, it is over do not take it personally.  I updated because I wanted to play new stages and I got my kicks.   

no one getting banned just get resteded with a msg 

22015664_1422194281232347_1040285729_o.png

On 9/27/2017 at 3:38 PM, loiuyt1207 said:

Can you help me?

Told y no one can help y if y updated game and even if ur game is not updated after y will update ur game ur progres will be reseted 

And as i know game now is server sided im not sure try to talk with NoFear 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

any hacks in 1.8 so far? dword change dosnt work anymore or im dumb dont know cant find the values
if you change the values the game refreshes and say you got new data

NoFear wrote you a message :) would pay for some crystals / coins or even a hack

On 6/10/2017 at 8:31 AM, Zaidos said:

Name of Game: HAWK: Freedom Squadron
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.my.hawk.air.shooter&hl=en
Version: 1.5.2054
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Coins, Crystal edit
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, I tried changing some values such as coins but it will restart.
Comments:

can you please share the mod apk with me sir thank you

anyone can share the apk mod with me that s*** is good but they are exagerate with the prices thanks

3 hours ago, Paradise said:
  On 31.7.2017 at 3:10 PM, NoFear said:

@Zaidos  @Estases

I'll add crystals to your accounts if you do buy vip on forum... Granted I get 0$, but you support the site.

I'll add ~25k crystals and max your stabilizer. 

Would like to buy it too NoFear wrote you a msg pls reply