HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

1 minute ago, XilasZ said:

yes, apkpure.com is great for this.

By the way, does someone know how to really "remove" hawk from a facebook account to start a new game ?

According to this https://support.my.com/games/kbPage/1074/ it should be possible, but it does not work at all.

I think it's supposed to be possible replacing the cloud save with a new local save but when I tried it, it didn't work. Of course that was with the marked wiped account so it may not be able to do it at all. I haven't tried replacing a clean account with another newer clean account.

23 minutes ago, Edyt_ai2005 said:

yeah...so..just tried installing the 1.6 version..it is asking me to update...forcefully

..so i cannot apply the cheats..i have made the setting in Google store..but still....so...this meant it`s the end for this game 

Mate, once you login to 1.7 you can't login to 1.6 anymore and if your account has been banned you can't go back to 1.6 even if you still have it in your phone or pc. 

i am using a emulator to do all this on PC MEMU emulator.If you know a better one i would gladly take the advice..but right now..this one is the most efficient when it comes with root capabilities.

if i am installing the 1.5 version it opens and ask for a update from the store.

if i install the 1.6 version it does not open at all.

i noticed something.that i cannot find the whole version of 1.6.

i find only 34 mb and then to add the cache.

i need to find the whole version of 1.6 to try to see if this will work.

Thank you for the Responses :D 

You need to start a new account in 1.6, hack everything you need in that new account and update to 1.7 and link to a new facebook account.

In my opinion, it's just a matter of time till they check out every account. They did this by making sure actual legit whales will stop playing the game for a while because of the terrible nerfs. Now all that's left is the hackers still playing and some newbies who really have no idea what they're doing. And boom, mass wipes for the fake VIPs.

@Edyt_ai2005you need the corresponding obb file for that version. You don't just install the 35 mb apk, you also need the 200+ MB size obb file.

Since you're playing on emulator, that means you can download the XAPK file from apkpure.com and open that file with WINRAR or 7ZIP... extract the obb file and apk file from within

Edited by Zaidos

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Unknown12345 said:

Does @NoFear still hack this game by paying him? And if so will it ban my account? If ever I just want like 7,000 plus crystals so as not to abuse it?

I would. 

I cannot guarantee no account erase. 

The ip address would be unique that I connect through. 

And I would do small inapp amounts. 

I Watched your video and I did exactly what you did, the strange thing is that after I did the first hack (VIP) it actually bought 9100 Crystals every time I click,  so I don't know why everyone says that the crystal hack is not working, it worked fine for me

BlueStacks_ScreenShot.jpg

BlueStacks_ScreenShot1.jpg

Edited by nicro147

On 9/20/2017 at 11:59 PM, NoFear said:

I would. 

I cannot guarantee no account erase. 

The ip address would be unique that I connect through. 

And I would do small inapp amounts. 

Have you managed to crack 1.7?

On another note, the real whales are staying off the game cuz of the terrible response of the devs.?

1 hour ago, hk616 said:

listen up everyone if y update game and if y have frieends from ur facebook in game "YOUR GAME WILL BE RESTED " if y update game v1.7.***** do not update game 

But there will be a time where you will be forced to update