HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

So after a month or two of not being able to log into my account, I was able to this morning.  And for the first time I had some mail in my inbox.  It said something to the effect of, "you were a big fat cheater and we reset your account to 0."  This was after hacking in about 20 mil gold and buying about 25 mil in boxes and using an automated click macro to upgrade blues and sell greens and greys.  So now that I've got my account back, I guess it's time to try and hack again!

4 hours ago, mysterioso said:

So after a month or two of not being able to log into my account, I was able to this morning.  And for the first time I had some mail in my inbox.  It said something to the effect of, "you were a big fat cheater and we reset your account to 0."  This was after hacking in about 20 mil gold and buying about 25 mil in boxes and using an automated click macro to upgrade blues and sell greens and greys.  So now that I've got my account back, I guess it's time to try and hack again!

This is without crystal hacks?

@Zaidos yep.  This was before the new search function even existed.  But I bought a ridiculous amount of boxes, and my autohotkey script was upgrading and selling 5 times faster than you could do by hand, not sure which it was that got me banned.  And in all fairness, it may have been closer to 50 mil.

Edited by mysterioso

2 hours ago, Stetco said:

I confirm i still dont get banned in my principal account, with +50.000 crystals and 1.7

IMG_20170918_230147.jpg

When was this account made? and when did you start hacking crystals on it?

EDIT:  PM me about it. They maybe scanning this pages for specifics.

Edited by Zaidos

Seems everything causes the game to get new data from the server now haha....   I am almost done with 1.7 game wise so do not even care if I get banned now.  wont have new stages until next year?   And I played clean all the way to 120ish. :p   

19 minutes ago, mysterioso said:

yeah, that't the problem.  It's more fun to hack than to keep playing the same s*** over and over.

Exactly.  i got tired of waiting for fuel to recharge, so did a little tweaking here and there few credits, to get slightly better mods, and clear stages better.  Then I got to the end, and uncorked, lol.....   

confirmed :) able to transfer old v1.6.+++ plus modified acc into 1.7.+++

steps:

1) modify your acc in v1.6.+++ through methods of @NoFear

2) when satisfied download v1.7.+++ and obb of that version uploaded by @NoFear here on thread.

3) delete the file inside the folder android/obb/com.my.hawk.air.shooter 

4) overwrite/install apk over the new version on old version.

5) extract and paste the downloaded obb file to path android/obb/com.my.hawk.air.shooter.

now your old saved acc that is on your phone and connected to fb are still intact to the new version you installed enjoy playing :3

note and tips: this is the most basic manual installation, most games follow this, some affect android/data or even root path. goodluck ;)

Screenshot_2017-09-19-09-56-54-535.thumb.png.fdb2189d0c2f9a5447e2f5ec1d63e38f.pngScreenshot_2017-09-19-09-58-42-879.png.60f5763731c17a5ff330b30d713933a6.png

1 hour ago, PStatic said:

Seems everything causes the game to get new data from the server now haha....   I am almost done with 1.7 game wise so do not even care if I get banned now.  wont have new stages until next year?   And I played clean all the way to 120ish. :p   

They've shooed away even their legit whales, anyway, because of the exaggerated nerfing of planes, brobots and well everything.