HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

3 minutes ago, Brb said:

Hi bro, so when you login using hacked account on 1.7 is it instant ban? I mean what is the message you got from devs? Tell me clearly

I would not say it's a ban. It's an account wipe/rollback. You are still able to play but you have to start from the beginning again. Seems that you can't take your facebook login crystals anymore though.

I forgot the message, it was quite long too. You will get a message in the mailbox.

Capture.PNG.02b96c48689a8a3cd57d22bb98c48390.PNG

Edited by Zaidos

1 minute ago, Zaidos said:

I would not say it's a ban. It's an account wipe/rollback. You are still able to play but you have to start from the beginning again. Seems that you can't take your facebook login crystals anymore though.

I forgot the message, it was quite long too. You will get a message in the mailbox.

Capture.PNG.02b96c48689a8a3cd57d22bb98c48390.PNG

A 20 day or 30 day ban is better than this account wipe :(, so all planes brobots everything we will loose?

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Brb said:

A 20 day or 30 day ban is better than this account wipe :(, so all planes brobots everything we will loose?

I think if you were subtle on the hacking, might get away with it... Maybe not buying the 100$ inapp, instead doing a mid to lower one. 

1 minute ago, NoFear said:

I think if you were subtle on the hacking, might get away with it... Maybe not buying the 100$ inapp, instead doing a mid to lower one. 

Man i got to vip 8 but i didn't spam the crystals i stopped once i reach vip 8 & then also payed sone real money too like 50$

5 minutes ago, Brb said:

Yep, essentially a reset of the account. That alt account of mine that was banned, I abused the crystal hack, so it might have been really obvious. I even reduced it to 1k crystal but they must have a counter for each purchase of the crystal bundles for the account being checked.