HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, absolutenothing said:

still 1.6.x for me. im curious to 1.7 hehehe whats new with the update? :)

20 new stages!
Gambit became more powerful.
Minimum reward for helping a bro in co-op mode was increased!
You will receive more credits for collecting coins in Story, Team Up and Trials modes.
Difficulty of Arcade stages was changed. All saved stages in Arcade mode were reset for players to have equal chances. 
Assault mode was temporarily removed. It will be reintroduced in one of the next updates. 
The error that made it impossible for some pilots to fly with their friends is fixed in 1.7.

@Fight_club

Used VPN to get the 1.7 update. Then signed in with the a modded account, the account gold, crystals etc got wiped...

Tried playing around with the update and unlocked Patrol Stage 1 to test gold hack, I think they changed the value of the 53 coins.

Edited by Zaidos

1 hour ago, Zaidos said:

@Fight_club

Used VPN to get the 1.7 update. Then signed in with the a modded account, the account gold, crystals etc got wiped...

Tried playing around with the update and unlocked Patrol Stage 1 to test gold hack, I think they changed the value of the 53 coins.

which country did u use in vpn? all wiped or roll back?