HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

4 minutes ago, absolutenothing said:

is it updated already? I dont see any update on playstore xD

I'm referring to the regions that got the update earlier than the majority. I'm curious if there are players there that have hacked their stuff in 1.6 and successfully managed to still login on 1.7 without losing anything, when they updated.

Seems some players from Vietnam managed to get the update.

On 9/12/2017 at 3:22 AM, NoFear said:

I'll make a video...

Edit :

Forgot I had this video

I really appreciate you taking the time to make this video, I do run into issues however.   I follow your searches and all goes well, until I hit goto for the value, and you locate the next value, but I never can seem to find it.  If you would be kind enough, to maybe write something down for why you are doing what you are doing, so maybe it is easier to learn and understand that would be great.     Sorry if it has been asked many times, but I am hoping to learn from this, if you did do a write up could you link to it?  Thank you in advance.   

3 hours ago, setani said:

Anyone tried to hack bro bot, I follow the method for planes but change the value from 100 to 50 but no luck, should I change other value as well ?

it is possible with changing 100 into 50. but if no luck for you. if you found all 20adresses for ships shards near those values are values of brobots. though if you find all of the shards for brobots u have very less to do ingame xD

Nice video @NoFear, thanks for it :)

It went very good at the begining but when i go for the sopphing store hack there is a problem. The game take from my gems instead of the gold xD

Whenever I try again all the hacks it's still take them from the gems. And I don't know how but I get to have 44000 gems by following the video (don't ask me how, I don't know too).

2 hours ago, Aiks said:

Nice video @NoFear, thanks for it :)

It went very good at the begining but when i go for the sopphing store hack there is a problem. The game take from my gems instead of the gold xD

Whenever I try again all the hacks it's still take them from the gems. And I don't know how but I get to have 44000 gems by following the video (don't ask me how, I don't know too).

hey could I send you a Pm, as I had issues after finding the 300 search, I couldn't find the next value and wasn't sure exactly what he was looking for when he scrolled on the list.   maybe we could help each other if I get over this one hurdle. :p 

Oh, just got a message about updating.

is this the end?  Time will tell. 

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, PStatic said:

hey could I send you a Pm, as I had issues after finding the 300 search, I couldn't find the next value and wasn't sure exactly what he was looking for when he scrolled on the list.   maybe we could help each other if I get over this one hurdle. :p 

Oh, just got a message about updating.

is this the end?  Time will tell. 

If forced to 1.7.****

Yea... That's the end. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Zaidos said:

So, are all values completely locked down now in 1.7?

I'm still curious about the gold hack since it's done in a stage.

So it isn't fixed server side, or else it wouldn't work on any version. (my theory)

So I think more pointers need to be mapped or different set of pointers, then might pass.