HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

• Moderators
1 hour ago, absolutenothing said:

@Zaidos and @Hawky re-read it :D hohoho I fixed it :3 I thought of why it doesnt show the ships because it doesnt yet found in contraband shop follow ALPHA step :3 hihihi already tested twice :3 and success ;)

ireally thank you alot @NoFear ;) ;D tnx tnx tnx for the method ifound to contribute some hihihi

Another helpful tip... 

Game is il2cpp. 

You might have noticed if you don't clear game data, value locations don't change ;)

Utilizing offset and possibly GG "magic rebase".

Also finding a large list of values, add to save list and use change address function to jump to pointer for all the values. 

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Another helpful tip... 

Game is il2cpp. 

You might have noticed if you don't clear game data, value locations don't change ;)

Utilizing offset and possibly GG "magic rebase".

Also finding a large list of values, add to save list and use change address function to jump to pointer for all the values. 

wow, tnx I dont even know that feature of GG. thats why how thier address is on same base as always. its name really meant magic hahahaha :D very useful <3

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Zaidos said:

@absolutenothing Can you upload your saved list for HAWK: Freedom Squadron?

@NoFear Is it possible to hack crystals without triggering VIP level going up?

Maybe...  But it is "legit in app"... You would have to do rewards instead

34 minutes ago, absolutenothing said:

wow, tnx I dont even know that feature of GG. thats why how thier address is on same base as always. its name really meant magic hahahaha :D very useful <3

Magic rebase is when you create a saved list of values and on new launch, load list and everything is all set. 

36 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Maybe...  But it is "legit in app"... You would have to do rewards instead

Magic rebase is when you create a saved list of values and on new launch, load list and everything is all set. 

owwwwww @NoFear I have a problem, I tried saving it for magic rebase but values is not the same when reset game tried trice, different values shown. maybe they're just the same with ending of +++++++C. though I learned that function can be useful to other games maybe :3

@Zaidos I failed using saved magic rebase, values differ each reset. follow my long method as of now xd.

59 minutes ago, zerocustom said:

looks like the unlimited overdrive ( booster ) is no longer working, i used to have around ~10 search results after 5 overdrive uses, but now i get around ~300 results and none of them works O_O

it still works

start a campaign.

1)pause and search 0x4

2)resume use 1booster pause and search 1x4

3)resume use 1booster again pause and search 2x4

4)resume use 1booster again pause and search 3x4, if still max of 3booster exit the campaign. if u have morethan then continue the use1booster and search for 4x4 and/or so on until u find the address u want.

5)now if u exit couz of 3booster only play a campaign again pause and search for 0x4 repeat step 1-4 until your satisfied lolz.

now do edit the above value to 0 edit the present value to 500. u will get -4e626 something and you can still use tons of overdrive booster lolz. or just freeze the 2values.

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, absolutenothing said:

owwwwww @NoFear I have a problem, I tried saving it for magic rebase but values is not the same when reset game tried trice, different values shown. maybe they're just the same with ending of +++++++C. though I learned that function can be useful to other games maybe :3

@Zaidos I failed using saved magic rebase, values differ each reset. follow my long method as of now xd.

That's why I said might. 

Technically doesn't work with this memory range. 

For me was always same address. Oh well. Once you know what you are looking for, game isn't too bad to hack. 

For the Perm Ship upgrades ect..   I seem to understand all but the  initial 300 search, what is that for and what are you saving?   Then when I found all the ships, You mention going up 12 lines, 2 under "0" which was correct, I copied that line, pasted in the Dword of the 300 i found (from the search suggested to find the 300 above) and nothing changed that I could see... I do not know what I might have missed? 

Or another question could be: What is "step4) follow @NoFear's method for buying veriduim/exp/etc." -- or what is suppose to be done then, assuming it was explained that way to point to another place in the thread but I have read all 20 pages and not sure if im just overlooking a post or what. 

After finding and identifying all the ships I am not quite sure what I can do in order to take advantage of that. Information greatly appreciated! :) Preferably before they patch the game and we lose it all! 

Thanks! :)

Happy to donate for learning but not interested in having it done for me, I have done similar on many PC games and this is my first Android attempt, having a lot of fun but still a little confused on some steps.  

Edited by Obes

46 minutes ago, chrys2017 said:

doing the search for 257;8750::41

why it sometime came out. most of the time is nothing find..

anyone got answer

Are you clearing everything and resetting your data to make sure everything is fresh? Maybe you had altered something? Just a thought. 

1 hour ago, Obes said:

For the Perm Ship upgrades ect..   I seem to understand all but the  initial 300 search, what is that for and what are you saving?   Then when I found all the ships, You mention going up 12 lines, 2 under "0" which was correct, I copied that line, pasted in the Dword of the 300 i found (from the search suggested to find the 300 above) and nothing changed that I could see... I do not know what I might have missed? 

Or another question could be: What is "step4) follow @NoFear's method for buying veriduim/exp/etc." -- or what is suppose to be done then, assuming it was explained that way to point to another place in the thread but I have read all 20 pages and not sure if im just overlooking a post or what. 

After finding and identifying all the ships I am not quite sure what I can do in order to take advantage of that. Information greatly appreciated! :) Preferably before they patch the game and we lose it all! 

Thanks! :)

Happy to donate for learning but not interested in having it done for me, I have done similar on many PC games and this is my first Android attempt, having a lot of fun but still a little confused on some steps.  

300 value is your overdrive original value,

you have to save it first to get the shop items or crystals.