HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Zaidos said:

Seems they stopped the 1.7 rollout since a lot of players cannot login the game after they updated.

Still take advantage...  Because when update becomes widespread, it will be patched. 

15 minutes ago, zerocustom said:

so to hack stabilizer you have to buy one first, right?

about the crystal hack, how do i know how much crytal i;m gonna add to my account, in the video of nofear it went from 67k  to 100k in 1 go, i don't need that much. it might get me banned :D

@NoFear any way to hack bropoints & trial medals bro?

use hack wisely mate..dont over abuse it :)

1 hour ago, zerocustom said:

about the crystal hack, how do i know how much crytal i;m gonna add to my account, in the video of nofear it went from 67k  to 100k in 1 go, i don't need that much. it might get me banned :D

You guys going to get all of us banned from the game ????

one click = 9100 crystals.

No need for bro points or medals since you have a 100k crystal in your account ?

But the answer is no hack for any of them yet.

On 9.9.2017 at 9:32 AM, thienthan0000005 said:

Please. Since a long time I can not hack gold by your method. Now I tried your method with Crystal but same trouble: It immediately displays "We have new data, restart is required' . Since long time. I don't know why. May be they fixed or any new method? Please let me know. I don't know why others can hack gold without this trouble. At the moment my version is 1.6.2463 and no new update, no way to downgrade. Please let me know the last time you can hack by your method with gold and crystal. Terrible59b398e718263_Screenshot(13).thumb.png.da32c2a20ab3bc0c9392d18ba8af8e6f.png

The same happens to me. How can i fix that?

2 hours ago, thichkhach said:

Can I know what do 41 and 2000 mean please?

It's the range of how many bytes are in between each value that is being searched. That's what I've always thought anyway.

For example the 300;15470;9100::2000

If you manage to find these three addresses, and calculate for example the offset of the address of 300 and 9100, it amounts to 52C which when converted amounts to 1324.

1324 is how far away the address of 9100 to 300.

When you calculate the distance between 15470 address and 9100... it amounts to 60 hex value... so convert that to dword which is then 96

try searching this 15470;9100::95... the result will be nothing

but when you search 15470;9100::97... it will show the two addresses

also search 300;9100::1325... it showed 4 addresses for me but just by checking the address structure and pointer I'm still able to find the right values out of the four.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, zerocustom said:

No. You don't have to buy any. 

You must do things in proper order. Or you get a sync error. 

Ex:

The 15470 and 9100 crystals inapp. You can only buy the 15470 1 time ,that's it .

You can't buy 9100 until the 15470 has been purchased. 

It would would be like trying to hack the level of you plane or brobot, can't skip from level 1 to 80. Has to go through every level. 

The same happens to me. How can i fix that?

Either you messed up (not proper order) or wrong values. 

Or you are on new apk 1.7.3055

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Zaidos said:

It's the range of how many bytes are in between each value that is being searched. That's what I've always thought anyway.

For example the 300;15470;9100::2000

If you manage to find these three addresses, and calculate for example the offset of the address of 300 and 9100, it amounts to 52C which when converted amounts to 1324.

1324 is how far away the address of 9100 to 300.

When you calculate the distance between 15470 address and 9100... it amounts to 60 hex value... so convert that to dword which is then 96

try searching this 15470;9100::95... the result will be nothing

but when you search 15470;9100::97... it will show the two addresses

also search 300;9100::1325... it showed 4 addresses for me but just by checking the address structure and pointer I'm still able to find the right values out of the four.

You are exactly correct. 

Dword to dword = 4 so min range between dword is 4+1.

Line 1 to line 3 would be 8+1.

Always +1 to the range.