HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

3 hours ago, bloodyclown20 said:

20590852_1371987736253002_610480406_o.png

crystal hack from @NoFear

i also tried hacking crystals using the method @NoFear used in his video in LDOE but so far i end up with the game closing..

is it still working? I did find the string with crystal but. I cant find the string to use from buying using a gold like ldoe. how did u do it? and did u search exact from the visual this update?

Edited by absolutenothing

3 hours ago, absolutenothing said:

is it still working? I did find the string with crystal but. I cant find the string to use from buying using a gold like ldoe. how did u do it? and did u search exact from the visual this update?

sorry to say i don't know..only @NoFear knows if it is still working and yes i did search the exact visual value..

This works (100% 
Speed Level

Open the game
Open Gamegurdian
Go to any stage
Play singles
 click on the gg icon and hold
Release the speed to 0.x

x = 1to9

Speed Level starts to slow down

I'm sorry the English language I have is not very good?

Edited by LittleHacker

RESET PRO SHOP (FREE)

1: LOGIN IN FACEBOOK in order not to lose progress

2: Go to Settings / Applications Manager / HAWK / STORAGE / CLEAR DATA

3:Open the game and  LOGIN FACEBOOK 

4:GO TO PRO SHOP 

"Look, everything is come back, just buy this and repeat the steps"

Enjoy

30 minutes ago, LittleHacker said:

RESET PRO SHOP (FREE)

1: LOGIN IN FACEBOOK in order not to lose progress

2: Go to Settings / Applications Manager / HAWK / STORAGE / CLEAR DATA

3:Open the game and  LOGIN FACEBOOK 

4:GO TO PRO SHOP 

"Look, everything is come back, just buy this and repeat the steps"

Enjoy

if ure looking for exp, this method is cool but not for other stuff..no offense @LittleHacker..everytime i do this i end up with the same item which is flamer, great axe, hellfire and brobots which i do not need..well thats for me..not sure if u guys end up with the same item..

21 minutes ago, bloodyclown20 said:

if ure looking for exp, this method is cool but not for other stuff..no offense @LittleHacker..everytime i do this i end up with the same item which is flamer, great axe, hellfire and brobots which i do not need..well thats for me..not sure if u guys end up with the same item..

your right ithink those on sale will repeat when from clear data method, unless u reset using crystal then do the method maybe.

xD now i understand what u mean by the crash when doing the ldoe method to pointers. we get the wrong gold address 70% sure xD im not an expert but it always crash when trying to edit buy item for gold. and still unable to find the 900;9000 to containers. the visual value maybe different from the actual value just a guess.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, chrys2017 said:

can anyone.. please show how to hack crystal and exp...

2 minutes ago, Fight_club said:

@NoFear can help :)

Waiting for developer to update... 

They are planning to update game. And then I'll consider it. I don't want to publicize it shortly before they update, because they can add this patch to the update. Wait for the big update then release, now they have to work on a new update immediately.