HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Uberoid29 said:

I'd be happy to, but you have to take this back first.

Good day.

I'll take back my my original statement regarding your post. 

We got off to a bad start. 

If there is any dev in here then hear this is out. You filthy bit*hes only think about making money today. Games are not what they used to be, before you bought a game ONCE, today you motha fuc*ers make it so hard to win a game without paying all the time..  You are like a fuc*ing drug dealer...You make it easy in the beginning so people gets addicted and then when you get to higher levels you HAVE to pay money or it will almost become useless..I hope that you choke on all the money you have made :)

@NoFear I really hope you break the s*** out of this game and hack it so hard that the devs starts crying like someone who just got fuc*ed in the A.S.S

Edited by Iagoo

48 minutes ago, mysterioso said:

WTF has this thread devolved into?  @Iagoo did you just compare hacking a game to pedophilia and rape?  

Haha yeah maybe that was too much..sorry. Good luck guys just hack this game into pieces so maybe the devs learn a little bit 

Edited by Iagoo

12 hours ago, NoFear said:

I'll take back my my original statement regarding your post. 

We got off to a bad start. 

Thanks.

In exchange, here's what I promised:

LASERBITE (follow NoFear's method)

I supposed to give the values of the other five(5) planes. But @Hawky said you don't need SSS planes for assault, which is in fact TRUE, I think he can guide you throughout with just using an A rank plane. Using SSS vs A rank plane - which is better? Up to you guys.

PS.

Since Hawky was so against me about using SSS plane hack, "IF" he ever tries any SSS hack, then he's A DOG!

Peace!

1 hour ago, Uberoid29 said:

Thanks.

In exchange, here's what I promised:

LASERBITE (follow NoFear's method)

I supposed to give the values of the other five(5) planes. But @Hawky said you don't need SSS planes for assault, which is in fact TRUE, I think he can guide you throughout with just using an A rank plane. Using SSS vs A rank plane - which is better? Up to you guys.

PS.

Since Hawky was so against me about using SSS plane hack, "IF" he ever tries any SSS hack, then he's A DOG!

Peace!

As I said before you are so f**** rude man, who cares if you use A or SSS planes for assault missions. Just stop talking for awhile.

Obviously you don't know how to play this game or how to talk to the others.

by the way I can't use SSS plane as all my planes are SS rank and I don't play assault anymore as I don't need crystals anymore ?

one more thing dogs are always better than human like you ?

Edited by Hawky

4 hours ago, Hawky said:

As I said before you are so f**** rude man, who cares if you use A or SSS planes for assault missions. Just stop talking for awhile.

Obviously you don't know how to play this game or how to talk to the others.

by the way I can't use SSS plane as all my planes are SS rank and I don't play assault anymore as I don't need crystals anymore ?

one more thing dogs are always better than human like you ?

d***, i knew it! You're a dog!

54 minutes ago, Hawky said:

Thanks, very kind of you ????

and you're ???????

??????

UGH...and now you're diffusing *****??? Can someone take this dog out? It's not about the game anymore. It's now about HIS *****.