HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Zaidos said:

Are those permanent?

What are the bonuses for an SSS rank Laserbite? The SS rank Laserbite gets Armor Restoration to 30% from 20% when it was S rank only. I am assuming SSS rank Laserbite gets a 40% increase instead, right? Can you please check.

Laserbite:

S - 20% Armor Restoration

SS - 30% Armor Restoration

SSS - 40% Armor Restoration (Can you verify?)

Those are not permanent. 

His screen shot is what I did in my video, remapped the plane to something or just the base stats. 

He is trolling. 

His lack of crystals, demonstrates he doesn't know that much. 

I was thinking the same, that's why I wanted to verify if the bonuses, such as improvement to skills, that the upgraded rank gives are actually there, considering that officially we are currently limited to SS rank.

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Those are not permanent. 

His screen shot is what I did in my video, remapped the plane to something or just the base stats. 

He is trolling. 

@NoFear yeah i admit i don't that much, but what benefit do i get from TROLLING? I succesfully turned and used those max level SSS planes on ASSAULT. Besides I NEVER said it's permanent. I think your words are offensive and you do owe me an apology.

@Zaidos Sir NoFear was right, it's NOT PERMANENT. I thought you should know this. I luckily managed to get the values of each available planes then basically did a remap. Though i can't say much about armor restoration and bonuses, all i can say is that i can change those planes into a working SSS rarity - non-permanent max level planes.

1 hour ago, Zaidos said:

I'm just baffled because when I was doing this, too, I was always thinking, "jeez, this takes too much time... I think I'll just edit the Overdrive instead" haha

Hell yeah, at first it's getting in to my nerves and did failed pretty much a lot too. But considering doing it over and over for 6 planes, i get the hang of it eventually. I can also pass patrol stages without doing anything.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Uberoid29 said:

Hell yeah, at first it's getting in to my nerves and did failed pretty much a lot too. But considering doing it over and over for 6 planes, i get the hang of it eventually. I can also pass patrol stages without doing anything.

You acted like it was your discovery... 

Reading through this thread you would have found a guide to do exactly what you did. 

I won't apologize for you posting a pic, trying to troll and NOT CONTRIBUTING. Most users in this thread have been helpful to eachother and contributing to the discussion. 

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

You acted like it was your discovery... 

Reading through this thread you would have found a guide to do exactly what you did. 

I won't apologize for you posting a pic, trying to troll and NOT CONTRIBUTING. Most users in this thread have been helpful to eachother and contributing to the discussion. 

Well, literally speaking, my post "IS THE CONTRIBUTION ITSELF." Actually, for people to know that LASERBITE (and others) can be maxed too was something already implied. Can't anyone try it too? Where did you get the idea of trolling in there? Or was it you're viewing me from a different light?

Didn't you say...

On 8/11/2017 at 9:11 PM, NoFear said:

I explained the concept pages ago... I applied the concept and was successful. 

I did the same concept. Not on the crystal hack though (cuz i gave up on it ages ago, someone's keeping it secret for personal gain...just saying.)

Now the question, was it my discovery? Of course! Did you found it for me? Where's that post? That maybe your guide but I took effort to search for those values, wasn't it?

You may have taught "US" how to fish, did it mean that the fish we caught WAS STILL YOURS? How ridiculous!

With all that said and done...you still have my humble respect and admiration. That's just me voicing myself out.

Edit: NO, i lied...totally lost my respect. You start off with rude remarks then judging me outright without due consideration. Didn't even gave me time to explain. That's @NoFear for you.

Edited by Uberoid29

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Uberoid29 said:

Well, literally speaking, my post "IS THE CONTRIBUTION ITSELF." Actually, for people to know that LASERBITE (and others) can be maxed too was something already implied. Can't anyone try it too? Where did you get the idea of trolling in there? Or was it you're viewing me from a different light?

Didn't you say...

I did the same concept. Not on the crystal hack though (cuz i gave up on it ages ago, someone's keeping it secret for personal gain...just saying.)

Now the question, was it my discovery? Of course! Did you found it for me? Where's that post? That maybe your guide but I took effort to search for those values, wasn't it?

You may have taught "US" how to fish, did it mean that the fish we caught WAS STILL YOURS? How ridiculous!

With all that said and done...you still have my humble respect and admiration. That's just me voicing myself out.

Edit: NO, i lied...totally lost my respect. You start off with rude remarks then judging me outright without due consideration. Didn't even gave me time to explain. That's @NoFear for you.

1. I shared video of plane hack and how to do it (not just concept) 

2. A single post essentially stating "look what I can do, BYE" Is not contributing, maybe you need to learn what "contributing" actually is. 

3. Personal gain. No, not entirely. I'm trying to apply this method to the developers other titles (Jungle heat being one of them). If I share with the general public, developer will fix this across the board. The developer is still in the dark on how to fix it. I have shared this with some people that I TRUST. 

4. Me not having your respect, that's fine. I don't respect those that make an account, make a post to "show off" and that's it. 

15 minutes ago, NoFear said:

1. I shared video of plane hack and how to do it (not just concept) 

2. A single post essentially stating "look what I can do, BYE" Is not contributing, maybe you need to learn what "contributing" actually is. 

3. Personal gain. No, not entirely. I'm trying to apply this method to the developers other titles (Jungle heat being one of them). If I share with the general public, developer will fix this across the board. The developer is still in the dark on how to fix it. I have shared this with some people that I TRUST. 

4. Me not having your respect, that's fine. I don't respect those that make an account, make a post to "show off" and that's it. 

1. I posted/shared the pic. That's basically it. The method was already given by you (no need to elaborate on that).  What I was expecting next are questions.

2. Heh, "look what I can do, BYE"? Well if that's how you interpret it, so be it. But NO, not to me. If you didn't suddenly cut off Zaidos questions in I may have shared it completely with others. Some of them might be curious as well. This post was meant to those "who doesn't know much" like me. Not for you. Though I shouldn't have let them asked first, all I can say is - that's not for you to decide.

3. Personal gain. See? How you view things in a different way is somewhat scary. Though not entirely, still a personal gain. So what? Is it so bad to benefit for things you worked for? Not to mention also for a good cause. 

4. Of course! It should be. I also dislike someone who'd jump into conclusion without even knowing what's going on. It's not a "SHOW OFF", it could've been a "SHOW OF" which was supposedly meant for the benefit of others.

55 minutes ago, NoFear said:

That's not a misinterpretation...  ^

Sure 'cuz it's "YOUR OWN" interpretation. You stopped it from there. You already jumped into a conclusion. What's worse, for a moderator, you started off being rude. 

While, Zaidos got questions, should've been a continuation of the post. How about those who are curious? They don't have the crystal hack like you do. Yeah, the "crystal hack" you've been keeping in exchange for players money. Oh, how much you asked? I say "$1 per 1000". How's that for a dignified person who hates an alleged "TROLLING".

2 hours ago, Uberoid29 said:

Sure 'cuz it's "YOUR OWN" interpretation. You stopped it from there. You already jumped into a conclusion. What's worse, for a moderator, you started off being rude. 

While, Zaidos got questions, should've been a continuation of the post. How about those who are curious? They don't have the crystal hack like you do. Yeah, the "crystal hack" you've been keeping in exchange for players money. Oh, how much you asked? I say "$1 per 1000". How's that for a dignified person who hates an alleged "TROLLING".

you have been so rude man, you should thanks @NoFear for sharing his gold method and you have made over 83M in your account because of him.

also you don't need SSS planes for assault missions Any A rank plane can get them done.

and you can pass any patrol stages if you have Phoenix with musketeer and scarab that's extra 3 chances to survive.

you just too upset because you don't know how to do the crystals ?????

Edited by Hawky

1 hour ago, Hawky said:

you have been so rude man, you should thanks @NoFear for sharing his gold method and you have made over 83M in your account.

also you don't need SSS planes for assault missions Any A rank plane can get them done.

and you can pass any patrol stages if you have Phoenix with musketeer and scarab that's extra 3 chances to survive.

you just too upset because you don't know how to do the crystals ?????

Do you?

Edited by Uberoid29
Too much words for some nobody.

I'd be happy to, but you have to take this back first.

15 hours ago, NoFear said:

Those are not permanent. 

He is trolling. 

Good day.