HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

9 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Is all similar to my crystal hack. 

Thanks for the quick reply, but *sigh* your crystal hack is still a mystery. Can u pls. shed us some light? Just at least with the plane pieces? Pretty please? T.T

Hi guys 

Im very new to this, can someone please add a nice guide for hacking the money, dont need crystals you can get very far by the money. Come on guys, help out a amateur here :) I figured out how root my phone and installed this GG app, but after that everything is like chinese for me..

The game developers have  really made it impossible to play this game if you don't buy all the time its not really fear--

I tried to to as the youtube video "Dword xor thest run" but I cant manage to get it work...

Edited by Iagoo
Forgot

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, Iagoo said:

Hi guys 

Im very new to this, can someone please add a nice guide for hacking the money, dont need crystals you can get very far by the money. Come on guys, help out a amateur here :) I figured out how root my phone and installed this GG app, but after that everything is like chinese for me..

The game developers have  really made it impossible to play this game if you don't buy all the time its not really fear--

I tried to to as the youtube video "Dword xor thest run" but I cant manage to get it work...

Just do the same level in video. 

That first group of coins is 53 total. 

18 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Just do the same level in video. 

That first group of coins is 53 total. 

Dont work.. After I take all the coins and then search for the value "53X4" I dont get CAF50D18...

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Iagoo said:

Dont work.. After I take all the coins and then search for the value "53X4" I dont get CAF50D18...

That's the address, what's the value? 

It won't show "53".

It will be a large number. 

5 minutes ago, NoFear said:

That's the address, what's the value? 

It won't show "53".

It will be a large number. 

Yes but when I put the value 53X4, I dont get the same result as you, CAF50D18. I get other results. Here is a screenshot of what I get 

Screenshot_20170806-182019.png

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Iagoo said:

Yes but when I put the value 53X4, I dont get the same result as you, CAF50D18. I get other results. Here is a screenshot of what I get 

Screenshot_20170806-182019.png

Top value is it. 

On 8/6/2017 at 10:54 AM, NoFear said:

Is all similar to my crystal hack. 

I was able to edit the dword of a certain price/reward. I first tried it on gold price/reward just to be safe and it turned out i was right. I may have managed to change the price (ex. 1000->10) but once you bought it you'll be charged with the same price, not with the edited one. Same goes with rewards. Yeah it looked like I only touched the surface but not the contents itself. What should be my next move?

11 hours ago, Uberoid29 said:

I was able to edit the dword of a certain price/reward. I first tried it on gold price/reward just to be safe and it turned out i was right. I may have managed to change the price (ex. 1000->10) but once you bought it you'll be charged with the same price, not with the edited one. Same goes with rewards. Yeah it looked like I only touched the surface but not the contents itself. What should be my next move?

I tried to play a little bit with currencies (coins, verdium, crystal, bropoints ,...), and found a place where they are stored, it's easy to edit them, but as soon as you buy anything the game detects the change and restart as mentionned before.

i tried to swap them (to buy stuff with coins instead of crystals in the shop for instance), it works visually everywhere, but if i try to buy the item, or collect a reward, the original currency is used, not the edited one.

So i'm stuck too :p

I tried to play a little bit with currencies (coins, verdium, crystal, bropoints ,...), and found a place where they are stored, it's easy to edit them, but as soon as you buy anything the game detects the change and restart as mentionned before.
i tried to swap them (to buy stuff with coins instead of crystals in the shop for instance), it works visually everywhere, but if i try to buy the item, or collect a reward, the original currency is used, not the edited one.
So i'm stuck too [emoji14]

The trick is have value lately, in currency [emoji28], sorry no offense but it's really "something" for me as user of this cheat engine / cheat app or what ever it's name.
I join this forum for learning and have fun,,
It is okay, i think, if we spend some money (real money) to learn something as knowledge,,
But.. that just was what i'm thinking
I learn something in this threat, specially about "XOR" thing..
Thanks for that, that's really new for me,, i learn.

Same here, i don't really care about getting more stuff in the game, i have already reached level 130.

NoFear is sharing a lot of videos/tutos, i'm mainly here to find and learn more memory "tricks".

@NoFear I'm wondering if you decompile games to get metadata to find your way in the memory ?

6 hours ago, XilasZ said:

So i'm stuck too :p

@XilasZ, can u show place where they stored verdium, crystal, ...

• Moderators
2 hours ago, XilasZ said:

Same here, i don't really care about getting more stuff in the game, i have already reached level 130.

NoFear is sharing a lot of videos/tutos, i'm mainly here to find and learn more memory "tricks".

@NoFear I'm wondering if you decompile games to get metadata to find your way in the memory ?

Not sure how easy that is... With it being il2cpp. 

I'm actually navigating via memory only. Didn't do any decompile or dump. 

2 hours ago, dungpt1982 said:

@XilasZ, can u show place where they stored verdium, crystal, ...

Yes, not now but soon.

26 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Not sure how easy that is... With it being il2cpp. 

I'm actually navigating via memory only. Didn't do any decompile or dump. 

It is easy to get class definitions from il2cpp. Finding the objects in memory, not so easy.