HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

there is the proof 30 min ago he add crystals on me i can show payment history if someone want to see i payed 25 euro for cryystals and i dont know how to thank @NoFear for that hand thanks again bro thanks a ton y are the best 

20623433_1371978512920591_838184147_o.png

now i can say only 1 thing am going to play like bad guy hahahhahahaha a

y are the man @NoFear

4 minutes ago, hk616 said:

there is the proof 30 min ago he add crystals on me i can show payment history if someone want to see i payed 25 euro for cryystals and i dont know how to thank @NoFear for that hand thanks again bro thanks a ton y are the best 

20623433_1371978512920591_838184147_o.png

Yeah, @NoFear is the best.

3 minutes ago, RyoSato said:

Yeah, @NoFear is the best.

i can prove that am not spammer i can show that with payment history just am telling the truth what he did on my account and i can share all my messages to let everyone to know 

i understand someplayers want to get it for free but please we have to support him for what hes doing and his time he spending for us 

really i swear this is a big thanks for him for 2 d ill pay him again to make stabilizer 100% 

Edited by hk616

• Moderators
1 hour ago, wanny1985 said:

Impressive!

Question: I need to have the phone rooted for this? because i have 2 account, one on rooted phone and one without.

Thx

To hack it yourself, yes. 

To have someone do it for you, no. 

1 hour ago, wanny1985 said:

Impressive!

Question: I need to have the phone rooted for this? because i have 2 account, one on rooted phone and one without.

Thx

no y dont need to have rooted or jaylbreak device what y have to do is to give ur fb acct to @NoFear and let him think for ur game :)

First of all i wanna thank Sir NoFear - "Thank you."

Can I ask for specific instructions on editing EXP, and/or PLANE PIECES? (You can pm me if it's somewhat confidential. A hint or tip will do. TIA.)

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Uberoid29 said:

First of all i wanna thank Sir NoFear - "Thank you."

Can I ask for specific instructions on editing EXP, and/or PLANE PIECES? (You can pm me if it's somewhat confidential. A hint or tip will do. TIA.)

Is all similar to my crystal hack.