HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, Zaidos said:

@NoFear Do you plan on sharing a video? Though, i'm more interested on the stabilizer if it really affects black box combinations

Stabilizer is at 100%

Would normally cost close to 100$ to reach that. 

I'm debating on sharing public.

Thinking of offering adding things to acvoints @ 75% discount to what dev charges. 

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Stabilizer is at 100%

Thinking of offering adding things to acvoints @ 75% discount to what dev charges. 

Hi NoFear,

Can u help me look for value and freeze in  Bro-Shop , Contraband? 

if you can make it so I can buy something again without reset shop

tks 

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

Stabilizer is at 100%

Oh wow, what are the devs thinking, I thought that was a one-time purchase. Does that mean at 100%, every combination will result in a PURPLE device?

Unfortunately, I'm not in the position to effect your decision whether you share your new findings to the public or the VIP section of GG since my wallet's currently dry spending it on Steam sales :p

Maybe some users such as @mysterioso and others might be interested in such a massive discount.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Zaidos said:

Oh wow, what are the devs thinking, I thought that was a one-time purchase. Does that mean at 100%, every combination will result in a PURPLE device?

Unfortunately, I'm not in the position to effect your decision whether you share your new findings to the public or the VIP section of GG since my wallet's currently dry spending it on Steam sales :p

Maybe some users such as @mysterioso and others might be interested in such a massive discount.

The stabilizer is 1.99 (permanent) for 10%

Then it's like 5 for 20 or something. Last upgrade is 35$.it is permanent, jusy expensive. 

Lol @ steam sale.... That was me years ago...   Don't really use my steam account anymore :(

On 28/7/2017 at 10:20 PM, NoFear said:

Not sure if it will be a public or vip only.... 

Crystals can be hacked. 

Screenshot_20170728-225954.png

Screenshot_20170728-224934.png

Awesome, you are the best. Share a video to VIP section, please.

On 7/28/2017 at 11:20 PM, NoFear said:

Not sure if it will be a public or vip only.... 

Crystals can be hacked. 

Screenshot_20170728-225954.png

Screenshot_20170728-224934.png

Can you please put up a video on how to do this? Even if just a video on how to max out the stabilizer would be amazing! Thank you

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, SaltyBeard said:

Can you please put up a video on how to do this? Even if just a video on how to max out the stabilizer would be amazing! Thank you

It is the same exact method for that as exp, crystals, brobot and plane pieces... 

Just now, NoFear said:

It is the same exact method for that as exp, crystals, brobot and plane pieces... 

Did you make a video on those? I think I saw one video on how to change the lvl of the plane but it was really complex for me. A bit of a n00b.

• Moderators
Just now, SaltyBeard said:

Did you make a video on those? I think I saw one video on how to change the lvl of the plane but it was really complex for me. A bit of a n00b.

Is same concept.... But in a different area of the game

On 7/23/2017 at 7:33 AM, NoFear said:

Sneak peak.....

The biggest thank you to @Enyby

This doesn't seem to be working for me. I can find the 53x4 key but when I got to the key and edit the value to something like 2123456789 and change the value of the key directly above it to 0 I got to exit the game and it says new information from the server and that the game needs to restart.