HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

A brobot name Legatus has an good ability:

after 35 seconds turn on invincible shield on 6 seconds

does anybody have a solution to extend that 6 seconds or decrease 35 seconds to 0?

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

I can look into that. Or maybe edit to be like 20000000?

thank you very much

Some of opponent's fire can kill the plane with only 1 hit
can't we freeze it? Or simpler is using invincible shield of brobot by decrease reload time.

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

Not sure if it will be a public or vip only.... 

Crystals can be hacked. 

<shortened quote>

Wow, what a find. So, did crystals work like you thought? in packs?

I don't understand why you need to break the passing game. Just to fly in a straight line and at the same time to eat chips? What is the interest in this game?
We need to hack crystals and gold in order to make a faster buying process and the evolution of the aircraft, which is specifically tied to a player shopped.

1 hour ago, Zaidos said:

Not good enough to finish assault? it's where i get my crystals

The passage of the Assault mode all 3 times gives 393 of the crystal. Twice a week. The plane is 2900. So, we need to plow about a month to buy one plane. Is it okay with you? Personally, I want to play on all the different planes right now, not a few months...

2 hours ago, AVG50 said:

The passage of the Assault mode all 3 times gives 393 of the crystal. Twice a week. The plane is 2900. So, we need to plow about a month to buy one plane. Is it okay with you? Personally, I want to play on all the different planes right now, not a few months...

Ah, well, There are only 4 planes I've yet to buy and I only started this month of July. Are you not aware of the discount? After buying all those planes though, I've been using only one, I use it to help other players in killing bosses. And no, it is not laserbite.

Still to buy planes :

Zapper - sucks

Wraith - sucks even more with its nerfed armor

Avenger - currently holds my interests

Gambit - requires some skillful handling with its overdrive