HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

On 9.7.2017 at 3:57 PM, NoFear said:

I'm working on another hack for this game... 

Score doesn't matter I feel...  So something like this might be useful to many? 

Not quite God mode... But close enough. 

Any guide, i want to try it on those annoying Patrol stages.

Да ,  меня тоже раздражает патруль. Как его пройти?  Это самые сложные миссии  

Yeah , me too annoying patrol. How to pass it? This is the most complex missions

Hey, I just joined this forum because I saw this thread.  Could you please help me work through this process?  I cannot run the GG software because I am playing on an emulator which is not rooted.  I have been using cheat engine, and I believe it does the same thing.

I have been searching for 4 bytes (which I think is the same as "dword"), I understand the whole pause change pause unchanged search concept.  And so far I have only found the value 53 one time after running the dec value through an online xor calculator (which I'm not convinced is actually working).  

Could you please help me before they patch this

mysterios I knew it, you don't know how to use GG 53 value? Enough for me 80 - 90 values to find the right 2, just need to be able to. Review the video again and note...

Zaidos In the video, Yes. If you want to change the aircraft of a different type, look for it on another , completely different category. Of course you don't understand what I mean because I do  know GG

33 minutes ago, Serega562 said:

Zaidos In the video, Yes. If you want to change the aircraft of a different type, look for it on another , completely different category. Of course you don't understand what I mean because I do  know GG

That's obvious. Still, I don't know what you are on about being condescending and such.

If you actually understood the context of my post above, it's me giving @Pilsneri the guide for hacking planes, adding a note that it's for Defender only, implying he'll have to find another method to look for addresses with other planes but the steps should be the same once you find what's what.

Edited by Zaidos
Further posting

3 hours ago, Serega562 said:

mysterios I knew it, you don't know how to use GG 53 value? Enough for me 80 - 90 values to find the right 2, just need to be able to. Review the video again and note...

It's not a matter of me not knowing how to use GG.  I cannot use it because I do not have a rooted android device.  I am running this game through OS Remix Player.  I am trying to use cheat engine because it is doing the same thing as GG.  I just don't know if the settings are exactly correct, and I don't know how to calculate the value that is replacing the original coin count value.

4 hours ago, mysterioso said:

It's not a matter of me not knowing how to use GG.  I cannot use it because I do not have a rooted android device.  I am running this game through OS Remix Player.  I am trying to use cheat engine because it is doing the same thing as GG.  I just don't know if the settings are exactly correct, and I don't know how to calculate the value that is replacing the original coin count value.

Well not to be a troll bt this is a gg forum not a "cheat engine forum" .

you could have a look for a emulator which does support root like "nox player"  and run gg then.

or you could just ignore me and figure it out with "cheat engine" yourself but dont expect help with that on the gg forum lol

I actually did get bluestacks emulator running w/ GG and the gold hack worked great.  I am still curious as to why I couldn't come up w/ those dwords from cheat engine, but I guess it doesnt matter anymore.  Thanks for the hack!

Any chance we could get a working concept on getting crystals?  I can put forth some man hours to help if you need it.  I had a thought that maybe one could use the bropoints and do a scan on the screen that you buy on, buy something, rescan for unchanged, repeat until you bought everything BUT the crystals, then buy the crystals and rescan for changed.  Think this would work?

Edited by mysterioso

• Moderators
1 hour ago, mysterioso said:

Any chance we could get a working concept on getting crystals?  I can put forth some man hours to help if you need it.  I had a thought that maybe one could use the bropoints and do a scan on the screen that you buy on, buy something, rescan for unchanged, repeat until you bought everything BUT the crystals, then buy the crystals and rescan for changed.  Think this would work?

I think so. 

But highly unlikely you'll be able to edit your money directly. Editing your planes level don't unknown searches will change it, but if you goto upgrade, server error. 

53 minutes ago, Estases said:

And what u think aboub achievments? Can we change the value of prize crystals? (Like in SimCity)

I actually think they could be hacked. 

But you are looking for static xor'd values with an unknown key... Unless GG adds a new search method, it'll be near pure luck. 

49 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I think so. 

But highly unlikely you'll be able to edit your money directly. Editing your planes level don't unknown searches will change it, but if you goto upgrade, server error. 

I actually think they could be hacked. 

But you are looking for static xor'd values with an unknown key... Unless GG adds a new search method, it'll be near pure luck. 

I searched for KM value, but no rezult in all regions (not only in anonymous)

XP and gold nothing more we need :D

6 hours ago, Estases said:

I searched for KM value, but no rezult in all regions (not only in anonymous)

XP and gold nothing more we need :D

The gold is a pretty awesome bonus, but it is nearly worthless to a point.  Crystals are needed to buy at least 3-4 planes, and to buy upgrade cards and to evolve the brobots.  The crystals are more rare and buy more rare items, so that is what I really want. 

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, mysterioso said:

The gold is a pretty awesome bonus, but it is nearly worthless to a point.  Crystals are needed to buy at least 3-4 planes, and to buy upgrade cards and to evolve the brobots.  The crystals are more rare and buy more rare items, so that is what I really want. 

Obviously that's what everyone wants... Be happy with what you have. You don't even need to buy anything and beat the game easily. 

Also, I waiting for Enyby to add a new search method to GG. When it gets added, I'll have a very good chance of hacking crystals.