HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Zaidos said:

@NoFear

What do you mean by remap?

EDIT: Can you also show level editing of Planes and also rarity edit for the devices?

I haven't even tried with the devices you chose to use on a plane. 

Just know all these things aren't going to save to server. Just allows you to play the game with better items and make gameplay easier. 

52 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I haven't even tried with the devices you chose to use on a plane. 

Just know all these things aren't going to save to server. Just allows you to play the game with better items and make gameplay easier. 

I actually think it's a good thing that it's temporary. How did you find out about the value, -399;-398?

Have you tried playing the arcade? it's possible to farm a lot of crates/boxes there... can you possibly edit those numbers like the coins?

Aside all that, thank you, for all the efforts of finding what's what with this game!

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Zaidos said:

I actually think it's a good thing that it's temporary. How did you find out about the value, -399;-398?

Have you tried playing the arcade? it's possible to farm a lot of crates/boxes there... can you possibly edit those numbers like the coins?

Aside all that, thank you, for all the efforts of finding what's what with this game!

I can try. 

The 398 399 was me leveling a plane and unknown searching many times. Then finding pointers and looking at nearby values and patterns. 

42 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I can try. 

The 398 399 was me leveling a plane and unknown searching many times. Then finding pointers and looking at nearby values and patterns. 

I see, because when I tried it, it's only the Defender Plane that's getting affected. So when you were unknown searching, was the 398 399 the level?

Oh, right, another thing, how is it that when you first scan that first value, -905,344,096D it's straight up thirteen results only, mine goes up to more than 40? I keep refining but it won't decrease or it will but only minus two or three addreses, when I finally edit it with the copied hex addresses, I can see the same results visually but after some time, the app freezing happens.

Scratch that, I just had to wait for some time and just let idle... seems nox doesn't handle memory quickly.

Edited by Zaidos

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Zaidos said:

I see, because when I tried it, it's only the Defender Plane that's getting affected. So when you were unknown searching, was the 398 399 the level?

Oh, right, another thing, how is it that when you first scan that first value, -905,344,096D it's straight up thirteen results only, mine goes up to more than 40? I keep refining but it won't decrease or it will but only minus two or three addreses, when I finally edit it with the copied hex addresses, I can see the same results visually but after some time, the app freezing happens.

Scratch that, I just had to wait for some time and just let idle... seems nox doesn't handle memory quickly.

The value I am showing is only for changing that plane. 

If you want to modify a different I can show how to find another plane in your list and modify that one instead. 

7 hours ago, NoFear said:

The value I am showing is only for changing that plane. 

If you want to modify a different I can show how to find another plane in your list and modify that one instead. 

Modifying another plane would be great, there are plane specific stages where it would really help a lot. Thank you.

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, EichZen said:

I have tried editing crate numbers in Arcade. Arcade refuses to "QUIT" instead.

You find the dword value I assume? 

That just changes back to original. 

I think xor key value might change with every kill. 

I don't know,can be very time consuming to find. 

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

You find the dword value I assume? 

That just changes back to original. 

I think xor key value might change with every kill. 

I don't know,can be very time consuming to find. 

Somewhat, when I was searching known/unknown, what came up was the total of the blue boxes and orange boxes combined.

I agree about the very time consuming part.

hi NoFear, your tutorials are amazing. I can't even understand how you could find out the variables.

Can you help me to increase and freeze the reload speed variable please?

• Moderators
3 hours ago, thichkhach said:

hi NoFear, your tutorials are amazing. I can't even understand how you could find out the variables.

Can you help me to increase and freeze the reload speed variable please?

Maybe at some point... 

Спасибо вам за то , что такие профессионалы еще существуют и могут сделать то, что многие тупят даже по гайду. NoFear . Вот правда, спасибо тебе за то что ты есть)

Edited by Serega562