Zenonia 5 v1.0.0 Modded IAP Cracked (Free Shopping)

RayySP

ya i edit the config last 3digit to any 3digit i like (23k). now i deleted the games and reinstall it and put the file to /sdcard but now new problem occur.... ask me create id but when i press the create id the games shutdown. this problem when i got online data. when offline it can let me create character but like forever loading toin the games.....

you no need to reinstall the game. it because 23k was banned. u simply recreate any other digit till u can use it. i try this before and it work. mostly recomended to use number insteal of letter.

but now u need wait for 1.0.2 to be done. hope fully it come out with a perfect mod apk so it wont keep banned every few minute/hour after game play like the 1.0.0 version. it annoying since it keep banned.

zen should not be locked at 8888 (might the reason keep get ban)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="RayySP" data-cid="7849" data-time="1355452807"><p>

I'm not sure. Because Gamevil now is so strict.. It will just ban your ID I'd they know that you hack this game..</p></blockquote>

Anyway good luck working on the modding thanks for the reply

:)

Anyway good luck working on the modding thanks for the reply :)
Thank you! :) Btw guys, if you want to play this Zenonia 5 (free shopping hack) just follow my instructions.. 1) Turn on your Internet connection. 2) Enable airplane mode. 3) Start zenonia 5. 4) when the zenonia 5 screen appear, press & hold your power button & disable airplane mode. And you can play the game.. *This method is to bypass the UPDATES of Version 1.0.2. :D

Step 02
-Now open Zenonia 5 modded that u have installed in step 01.
-Read the modded apk thread, u can buy anything for free. Zen shop and npc shop. But it will not work if u gonna reset ur avatar or evo ur equipment since it isnt modded.
-Now v1.0.0 doesnt block gameguardian 6.0 so use it to hack eq stat, ur stat, weapon stat, item stack, gold etc. I will not teach it here. Its pretty much basic for every memory editing program.

Step 03
-Now that u got everything u want. Save ur progress.
-Open Titanium Backup, make a backup of Zenonia 5. Scroll down till u find zenonia 5 in the backup list. Back up it.

Step 04
-Now uninstall ur modded zenonia 5, make sure u have made a backup of it.
-U can check the backup file in ur Sdcard/TitaniumBackup folder
-Download official Zenonia 5 from playstore. Here the link

Step 05
-Install the latest Zenonia 5, dont open it yet.
-Now open Titanium Backup, find zenonia 5, scroll down to the very down.
-Click it and a new window will shows. Click Restore, a pop-up window will show, just restore data only. And u done!!

Another easy way to play zenonia modded 1.0.0

Step 01

-Install the modded zenonia 5 v1.0.0 that u can found on this topic in the main page.

-Do not open the games.

-As usual, edit the BHGPlus.config last 3 digit (replace with any number)

Step 02

-Turn ur mobile Flight mode on. u can do this easy with pressing and hold your power key until a box pop up and just turn on the flight mode on(this should disable all ur internet connection)

-Run Game Guardian

-Run the zenonia 5 now.It will give u an error that show u need a internet connection. (DONT CLICK THAT OK) it will bring u to the main page of the games!!!

-After you at the main page u will see (touch the screen) OK TOUCH IT!it will like nothing happen. Just press your phone back key botton once(REMEMBER IS THE PHONE BACK KEY)

-The it will pop up a notice that asking you quit game? then press X (no)

-After all that it will bring your to another main page of the games that u can see Start Game! NOW PRESS AND HOLD UR POWER BOTTON AND TURN OFF YOUR FLIGHT MODE AND WAIT TILL YOUR WIFI/DATA IS CONNECTED!!!

-At last just click the game and play :)

Enjoy the game!!

here i provide you guy a full step to continue to use the full modded z5 with the latest version 1.0.2

This step is use for to enable u to play the modded z5 v1.0.0

1 - Before turning on z5, get ur device into airplane mode, long press power button and choose airplane mode.
2 - Open the game.
3 - Wait until the game background shows up, do not press the start button yet.
4 - Now long press power button again, and click airplane mode. This will disable airplone mode that u enabled in step 1.
5 - Wait till ur mobile data back online and press start.
6 - Enjoy the game!!

And now the latest step to play modded zenonia 5 1.0.2

Things u need :
1. Zenonia 5 v.1.0.0 modded apk

2. Titanium Backup (is a must)

3. Game Guardian 6.0

Step 02
-Now open Zenonia 5 modded that u have installed in step 01.
-Read the modded apk thread, u can buy anything for free. Zen shop and npc shop. But it will not work if u gonna reset ur avatar or evo ur equipment since it isnt modded.
-Now v1.0.0 doesnt block gameguardian 6.0 so use it to hack eq stat, ur stat, weapon stat, item stack, gold etc. I will not teach it here. Its pretty much basic for every memory editing program.

Step 03
-Now that u got everything u want. Save ur progress.
-Open Titanium Backup, make a backup of Zenonia 5. Scroll down till u find zenonia 5 in the backup list. Back up it.

Step 04
-Now uninstall ur modded zenonia 5, make sure u have made a backup of it.
-U can check the backup file in ur Sdcard/TitaniumBackup folder
-Download official Zenonia 5 from playstore (v 1.0.2)

Step 05
-Install the latest Zenonia 5, dont open it yet.
-Now open Titanium Backup, find zenonia 5, scroll down to the very down.
-Click it and a new window will shows. Click Restore, a pop-up window will show, just restore data only. And u done!!

(delete the BHGPlus.config u dont need this)

Another easy way to play zenonia modded 1.0.0

Step 01

-Install the modded zenonia 5 v1.0.0 that u can found on this topic in the main page.

-Do not open the games.

-As usual, edit the BHGPlus.config last 3 digit (replace with any number)

Step 02

-Turn ur mobile Flight mode on. u can do this easy with pressing and hold your power key until a box pop up and just turn on the flight mode on(this should disable all ur internet connection)

-Run Game Guardian

-Run the zenonia 5 now.It will give u an error that show u need a internet connection. (DONT CLICK THAT OK) it will bring u to the main page of the games!!!

-After you at the main page u will see (touch the screen) OK TOUCH IT!it will like nothing happen. Just press your phone back key botton once(REMEMBER IS THE PHONE BACK KEY)

-The it will pop up a notice that asking you quit game? then press X (no)

-After all that it will bring your to another main page of the games that u can see Start Game! NOW PRESS AND HOLD UR POWER BOTTON AND TURN OFF YOUR FLIGHT MODE AND WAIT TILL YOUR WIFI/DATA IS CONNECTED!!!

-At last just click the game and play :)

Enjoy the game!!

when i try to play it says abnormal data detected! please send you....Illegal data manipulation may result in illegal actions.

then the game quits...

if u have root 

then open titanium backup

press menu select manage android ID

then create new random android id and select yes do it then device will reboot

the game will back to normal by this and that error will be gone

if u have root  then open titanium backup press menu select manage android ID then create new random android id and select yes do it then device will reboot the game will back to normal by this and that error will be gone
You need titanium backup PRO for this. :P

But the pro version is so worth the price!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yes! It is absolutely worth it. You can get it for free. :D

Here is the link,

[mod] Sorry, we don't condone piracy, but Google is your friend![/mod]

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="cameyo" data-cid="7715" data-time="1354998751"><p>

==' when i choosing the character and start game it pop up illegal game data detected ???? what happen</p></blockquote>

Ask i know now your cant even redtore any save data u did on the modded z5 to the latest z5 1.0.2 Even using tb tobrestore data only to z5 1.0.2 is useless now. U can even use GG. Sob,now only wait for z5 modded team to crackbthe latest 1.0.2 z5 Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Ask i know now your cant even redtore any save data u did on the modded z5 to the latest z5 1.0.2 Even using tb tobrestore data only to z5 1.0.2 is useless now. U can even use GG. Sob,now only wait for z5 modded team to crackbthe latest 1.0.2 z5 Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
You can always use the modded version first & wait for the crackers to update to 1.0.2 Sent from RayySP (GT-I9100) using Tapatalk 2