Zenonia 5 v1.0.0 Modded IAP Cracked (Free Shopping)

RayySP

Hmm.. Try deleting all your zenonia 5 data & un install the game.. Delete the BHGPlus.confiq file on your sd card and the Zenonia_iapc.apk. After deleting all of that, re extract the file again & install the Zenonia_iapc.apk first don't run, then edit the BHGPlus.confiq. Edit the last 3 number.. (Try putting numbers. Don't put alphabet) After editing, place at /sdcard and try playing the game.. It should work now.. If you still having trouble, please inform me.. Thanks..

HIGHLIGHT THE PART ON WHAT TO DO AND MAKE IT RED AND BIG   so people will see what you need to do and add why you can't do it and why it must be done on your own
Chill dude, I'm using a mobile phone to reply all this.. That's why I'm trying my best to help you guys here..

HIGHLIGHT THE PART ON WHAT TO DO AND MAKE IT RED AND BIG   so people will see what you need to do and add why you can't do it and why it must be done on your own
What do you meant by the last sentence?

Hi is this correct step?<br />-install z5<br />-change bcg config 3 last number<br />-move to SD<br />-open z5?<br /><br />If so its not working n i got 2 version<br /><br />1)online mode its ask me to input ID<br />2)Offline mode its just a circle and after 10minutes still not appear<br /><br />Help plox?

http://www.random.org/strings/?num=1&len=16&digits=on&loweralpha=on&unique=on&format=html&rnd=new

Use the link above and click the "again!" to generate a random 16 digit string.

Copy the string into the BHG file.

Then INSTALL the iap cracked zenonia 5 but do not OPEN.

Copy the edited BHG file into your sdcard folder or /sdcard.

Then only you open the zenonia 5.

This one requires internet connection to play but you get to use zen for free (only purchases)

On another unrelated note, my dropbox limits has been reached.

So new link to all the my files as below.

http://www.mediafire.com/?z2ck04ug96vap

Enjoy

please update the app..... the game forced me to update i cant play :-(
I'm currently trying my best to mod this to the latest version 1.0.2. Please be patient & I will update you guys as soon as possibl ...

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="RayySP" data-cid="7830" data-time="1355362515"><p>

I'm currently trying my best to mod this to the latest version 1.0.2. Please be patient & I will update you guys as soon as possibl ...</p></blockquote>

Is there a possible way to hack the stats system as well?

Is there a possible way to hack the stats system as well?
I'm not sure. Because Gamevil now is so strict.. It will just ban your ID I'd they know that you hack this game..