Need For Speed - No Limits v2.2.3 Hack

TheZhen

Name of Requested File: Need for Speed - No Limits v2.2.3

Link To Download:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.nfs14_row

Is the game server-sided: I believe so

Comments: Since the update to 2.2.3, I have not been able to find a way to hack the money, xp or gold. Scrap points is also another one. In pervious versions, you have been able to hack all the things but I think they have patched them and no longer available. I used to watch Philly the Gamer for the tutorials but he hasn't put any out and I can't find any others on Youtube. I tried the 2.1.1 hack where you drift and search that number as Auto then drift again and refine. After that you go to the address and edit the address below and set it as float to what ever value and money should be obtained but I had no luck. Does anyone know of any hacks or working on one?

6 hours ago, TheZhen said:

Link To Download:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.nfs14_row

Comments: Since the update to 2.2.3, I have not been able to find a way to hack the money, xp or gold. Scrap points is also another one. In pervious versions, you have been able to hack all the things but I think they have patched them and no longer available. I used to watch Philly the Gamer for the tutorials but he hasn't put any out and I can't find any others on Youtube. I tried the 2.1.1 hack where you drift and search that number as Auto then drift again and refine. After that you go to the address and edit the address below and set it as float to what ever value and money should be obtained but I had no luck. Does anyone know of any hacks or working on one?

Actually it works for me to get 40,000,000. Um some dude metioned it somewhere and I had to roughly translate wth he was trying to say. Finally I was able to do it an get 40M. If anyone is intrested in seeing me do the hack i can make the hacm vid an put it on youtube?

1 hour ago, imnoevil said:

Actually it works for me to get 40,000,000. Um some dude metioned it somewhere and I had to roughly translate wth he was trying to say. Finally I was able to do it an get 40M. If anyone is intrested in seeing me do the hack i can make the hacm vid an put it on youtube?

Is it for the current version 2.2.3 with the Ace Gambit special event going on? And yes please make a video and put the link in this post. Much appricated ?

On 06.06.2017 at 8:09 AM, imnoevil said:

this man lies

Uhhhhhhh no. TF Do I need to lie for? Anywayyyy, Thats why I made a post about hacking scrap cause I've seen others do it an even done it my self but got a temp-ban. I made the post because the GG Hack DRIFT Method stopped working on me. I did exactly what I done before and instead of putting 333333 The hack I roughly translated said change it to 9,999,999 DRIFT an freeze (or not freeze I dont remember right now.) and win the time trial race an boom, 40,000,000 I had used this hack 4 times. One day I woke up and thought I better make sure I reup incase they Idk patch the hack. I'm souped up now I only need blueprints for the Rare Cars. All of a sudden the hack isnt working. Yes I know theres a hack stating put 333333 But I seen some guys comment on a site and tried it instead an boom it work. Been trying to find the site. I thought it was on a site called alpha gamers. Happy to show screen shots of my inventory an cars. Cause when I open the 20,000 crates I would sell lots of parts an get scrap for blueprints. now I'm on my last 6mil, :/

6 hours ago, imnoevil said:

Uhhhhhhh no. TF Do I need to lie for? Anywayyyy, Thats why I made a post about hacking scrap cause I've seen others do it an even done it my self but got a temp-ban. I made the post because the GG Hack DRIFT Method stopped working on me. I did exactly what I done before and instead of putting 333333 The hack I roughly translated said change it to 9,999,999 DRIFT an freeze (or not freeze I dont remember right now.) and win the time trial race an boom, 40,000,000 I had used this hack 4 times. One day I woke up and thought I better make sure I reup incase they Idk patch the hack. I'm souped up now I only need blueprints for the Rare Cars. All of a sudden the hack isnt working. Yes I know theres a hack stating put 333333 But I seen some guys comment on a site and tried it instead an boom it work. Been trying to find the site. I thought it was on a site called alpha gamers. Happy to show screen shots of my inventory an cars. Cause when I open the 20,000 crates I would sell lots of parts an get scrap for blueprints. now I'm on my last 6mil, :/

Where is your video? you lies 

• 1 month later...
On 6/6/2017 at 1:09 PM, imnoevil said:

I'm interested dude, kindly make a video tutorial. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 06/06/2017 at 4:10 AM, TheZhen said:

Head over to my latest post. I have hacked the latest version

Archived