Eternium: Mage and Minions (1.2.33) Level/Exp Hack

Trexox

Name of Game: Eternium: Mage and Minions
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):
Version:1.2.33
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Level/exp hack
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I used GameGuardian to try to find the values of the Exp Multiplier, found it but was unable to edit it (always returned to the old value). Wondering if anyone has another proven method to hack the Level/Experience points.
Comments:

I have found the answer.

Step 1: In GameGuardian, search for the dword value of 920443943.

Step 2: A list of around 111 to 115 values should come up. Try editing from the top, be sure to edit 1 at a time from 920443943 to 0, and click on every tab to see the changes. (If the level of your character changes, revert the changes as it will not work or may cause crashes) TIP: You only want the changes to be on the stats of the gear in the STORE. Other changes please revert to 920443943.

Step 3: Make sure you have played enough to unlock the Jewellery Crafting option. Once you have unlocked it, craft a ring/necklace with the attribute set to Experience. Craft 3 ring/necklaces and fuse them. You will have +2mil % experience on the ring/necklace.

Step 4: Equip and enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

You need to give credit to the person who gave the values in the first place, you did not discover this. 

I have tried another method by searching the exp bar itself. The exp bar is a D word and it's encrypted.

1-Simply go into any level, do a fuzzy search on D word.

2-kill a mob, do changed search.

3-do any thing that doesn't give exp then do unchanged.

4-Repeat this till u have about 30 results.

5-Start changing values one at a time by simply coping it and then remove the last digit.

6-Notice your exp bar if it doesn't change then put the digit back into the value and move on to the next.

7-finally, you will find 2 values when changed your exp bar becomes empty, save those values and change them both to 0.

8-you exp bar will fill up and on killing any mob you will level up MULTIPLE levels each time.

9-After you level up, the values will change. Put them back into 0 and kill another mob to level up and so on(I got to champion level 2000 in about 15 min using this method)

• 1 month later...
On Monday, June 05, 2017 at 5:36 AM, Trexox said:

I have found the answer.

Step 1: In GameGuardian, search for the dword value of 920443943.

Step 2: A list of around 111 to 115 values should come up. Try editing from the top, be sure to edit 1 at a time from 920443943 to 0, and click on every tab to see the changes. (If the level of your character changes, revert the changes as it will not work or may cause crashes) TIP: You only want the changes to be on the stats of the gear in the STORE. Other changes please revert to 920443943.

Step 3: Make sure you have played enough to unlock the Jewellery Crafting option. Once you have unlocked it, craft a ring/necklace with the attribute set to Experience. Craft 3 ring/necklaces and fuse them. You will have +2mil % experience on the ring/necklace.

Step 4: Equip and enjoy.

I don't understand this. Can you please clarify.

3 hours ago, Rykkos5707 said:

I don't understand this. Can you please clarify.

I've done this, and it doesn't work, it will just fill up your experience bar randomly. It seems the game can't parse it properly, considering how big the multiplier is.

Follow @Dormeda's instruction instead, it works. At least on 1.2.33 version of the game. Good luck trying to make it work on 1.2.42 version.

Yeah, 1.2.42 put a lot of protection into such variables. If you can't link your account back to 1.2.33, just make a new one (in 1.2.33 you can only get your gem to 920B I believe, so if you want your gem in other amount, make some in 1.2.22). In 1.2.42 (and 1.2.47), the ones I can mess with are dmg/toughness/movement speed and gold modifiers. So basically, you can still get gold in 1.2.42.

920443943 does not help much. You can level CP faster by freezing the exp bar in 1.2.33 (and tbh the bugged ring sells at a ridiculous amount of money, so I don't recommend this).

• 3 weeks later...

No,,you are wrong,V1.2.33 can max both Coin&Germ to 920443943, fast to level up the CP level, and  craft max experience rings,

But,that ring can NOT help you to level up your character. That`s all.

LINE ID:  SUPER_BOGO

I will help you, If you want.

Edited by SUPER_BOGO

• 2 weeks later...