Android Cheating Future with GG and our new Premium APK Project

geribaldi

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

A lot of good stuff and learning material on this thread. 

I'm won't be here begging for a mod or hack for a game but looking for information and insight from veterans here.  From what I understood, you'll be developing mods for offline games and selling them whereas mods/hacks for multiplayer games forum will be set open for public to view. I'm guessing the motivation for this is to let as many people try the tools in 'public beta', let them report issues and update the mod using the feedback.

My motivation here is to develop a mod for a specific game because of a reason I can't tell. All I can say is, the game in my radar is Identity V,

Hence my question before I embark on this journey is, is it possible to develop mod/script which are effective for a server sided games, especially like this one? I've read rumors online for existence of wallhacks to 'speedhacks' Some even exploit lag. I will check out the 'learner' corner on this forum but please let me know the possibility and guidance.

I primarily code in Java & JavaScript but this shouldn't be a big issue.  

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...