Android Cheating Future with GG and our new Premium APK Project

geribaldi

No @NoFear,

First we have two new forum sections here. ???

The first is for hacking multiplayer games with gameguardian with my hope you can fill it with your experiences.

This section is for mods and hacks (please notice that hacks are not the same like a mod or hacking with gg) we will share here.

Our public releases contains few premodded features and things what realy hacked with dll injection. We planning over the air injections in future where hacks injects into a game online to prevent leaks, like alphagamers.net but better thought.

Let me say, i hate this boring mods as hell what ag spreads. Most of that, excuse harsh words, is cheap shit. 

As i said sometimes, the future in android cheating szene will be hacking with gameguardian to change protected things what not serverside and using real hacks like our's whit features like aimbot and esp. Developers can fix mod related things but never the use of external tools.

The focus of our project is fps shooters. 

Please give a look on this for example

This cant be made with gameguardian. I love it to use a combination with both methods.

Please notice too that in big multiplayer games are anticheats.

For example war Robots. If you use gg with speedhack or Timejump you will be banned in seconds because codestage (worst bullshit ac ever) but it can be bypassed with hack or mod to can use gg.

In know you spent some time into looking was is possible to hack in much games. In future you get some problems with that because of anticheats. But dont care, we working together and there will be solutions to break some shit for using our lovely app gameguardian.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, geribaldi said:

No @NoFear,

First we have two new forum sections here. 1f602.png1f601.png1f617.png

The first is for hacking multiplayer games with gameguardian with my hope you can fill it with your experiences.

This section is for mods and hacks (please notice that hacks are not the same like a mod or hacking with gg) we will share here.

Our public releases contains few premodded features and things what realy hacked with dll injection. We planning over the air injections in future where hacks injects into a game online to prevent leaks, like alphagamers.net but better thought.

Let me say, i hate this boring mods as hell what ag spreads. Most of that, excuse harsh words, is cheap shit. 

As i said sometimes, the future in android cheating szene will be hacking with gameguardian to change protected things what not serverside and using real hacks like our's whit features like aimbot and esp. Developers can fix mod related things but never the use of external tools.

The focus of our project is fps shooters. 

Please give a look on this for example

This cant be made with gameguardian. I love it to use a combination with both methods.

Please notice too that in big multiplayer games are anticheats.

For example war Robots. If you use gg with speedhack or Timejump you will be banned in seconds because codestage (worst bullshit ac ever) but it can be bypassed with hack or mod to can use gg.

In know you spent some time into looking was is possible to hack in much games. In future you get some problems with that because of anticheats. But dont care, we working together and there will be solutions to break some shit for using our lovely app gameguardian.

Doing a best of both worlds isn't a bad idea either. 

Where modded apk is needed to do a GG hack. 

Ex: ptrace removed

Xigncode disabled /removed

Gpresto disabled /removed

I've had good relationships with modders removing ptrace and disabling gpresto. 

Allowed me to hack

Mystic Messenger 

GrandChase M

Hello Mr. Rich

This combination of modding and memory hacking would be a good way to release hacks that no one else has.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, geribaldi said:

We need gg especially in games with il2cpp

I know modders that can do il2cpp though... 

Is not impossible. Just very difficult. 

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

I know modders that can do il2cpp though... 

Is not impossible. Just very difficult. 

Yeah we are looking for a solution to break il2cpp

On 6/4/2017 at 1:25 AM, geribaldi said:

Few months ago i met my friend xXRuitXx on androidrepublic.org  who released some good candy for the android cheatercommunity. This very young  and talented guy was the first one of much modders i found who was open for my plans to bringing the premium hacks (its standard on pc scene) to android. Some good sites like androidrepublic.org or alphagamers have some interesting solutions but they did it wrong. The VIP model is very old and what never worked on pc hacking scene cant work on android community. Thats why we going another way. I sell hacks since 10 years on www.artificialaiming.net, have some experience with this business and i know what people want for their money. We already tested this with our first real androidmulithack release for the game critical ops, with some success.

In the near future you can find here some new premium stuff for big games but we release allways a exclusive and free light version for each hack we sell.

A special thank going to the father of our great gameguardian.net community 

SIR @d2dyno

Without him and the amazing work of our coder @Enyby we never could give you the experience of advanced gameplay here on

www.gameguardian.net

PLAY GAMES YOUR WAY!!!!!

Our new Premium Project is called

APK - Android Premium Killers

powered by gameguardian.net

Been supporting @Ruit with his hacks, i bought his C-ops and Call of mini Infinity hacks, i love them!, when War Robots premium is released i will buy it @geribaldi

• 1 month later...

I've been selling game hacks for PC games and Mobile for YEARS... You saying that the "VIP" model doesn't work is only half true. It depends on the game

I first started with Combat Arms on PC. Making hacks with D3D9 SDK and C++ with custom DLL injector loaders for the game that would hide the DLL's and make them undumpable from ram. Had a ton of great friends who have moved on to carriers in PC science and security because of the things we made for PC games to keep our stuff secure. Especially since some features we had, we were the only ones who knew how to make it. Obviously we didn't want it to leak

As for Mobile... I started with Racing Rivals. I discovered tons of features on that game before they moved to IL2CPP. Force Paint Cars, Auto Launch/Auto Shift, Custom Gear Ratios, etc... I can name SO many. The way I would make money from these hacks actually sounds VERY stupid, but it was also crazy effective. I had a Toast message for my signature on the APK's I would sell. I didn't have a "VIP" section to access, as it was the only game I'd hack and sell. I simply had a Paypal button with a script that would check for successful payment. From there, it'd give them a download for the APK. That was it. There were instructions on the web page of how to download and install it of course, with a list of features, and a gallery of screen shots of the features working. Honestly, it looked like a scammers web page, but it was real. I had NO security on leaching my APK's, but guess what?!? That actually made me MORE money off the hacks because people would get the leached "VIP" hack, want an update (as I'd release slight updates daily), buy it, and use it.

The best way I've always thought about going at it is actually a feature I temporarily had in my Racing Rivals hacks. I found how to send messages while in a live race room on RR. My scripted hack on something always running in the background (for example, saving info to server functions since it was called nearly every frame....stupid way to code it) would check the time when the App was open... From there, after 10 minutes, it would start spamming the in-game chat my website's URL. It got people to buy the hack real damn quick because obviously no one wants someone else to know they're hacking.

• 1 month later...
On 17.7.2017 at 4:11 AM, TechX said:

I've been selling game hacks for PC games and Mobile for YEARS... You saying that the "VIP" model doesn't work is only half true. It depends on the game

I first started with Combat Arms on PC. Making hacks with D3D9 SDK and C++ with custom DLL injector loaders for the game that would hide the DLL's and make them undumpable from ram. Had a ton of great friends who have moved on to carriers in PC science and security because of the things we made for PC games to keep our stuff secure. Especially since some features we had, we were the only ones who knew how to make it. Obviously we didn't want it to leak

As for Mobile... I started with Racing Rivals. I discovered tons of features on that game before they moved to IL2CPP. Force Paint Cars, Auto Launch/Auto Shift, Custom Gear Ratios, etc... I can name SO many. The way I would make money from these hacks actually sounds VERY stupid, but it was also crazy effective. I had a Toast message for my signature on the APK's I would sell. I didn't have a "VIP" section to access, as it was the only game I'd hack and sell. I simply had a Paypal button with a script that would check for successful payment. From there, it'd give them a download for the APK. That was it. There were instructions on the web page of how to download and install it of course, with a list of features, and a gallery of screen shots of the features working. Honestly, it looked like a scammers web page, but it was real. I had NO security on leaching my APK's, but guess what?!? That actually made me MORE money off the hacks because people would get the leached "VIP" hack, want an update (as I'd release slight updates daily), buy it, and use it.

The best way I've always thought about going at it is actually a feature I temporarily had in my Racing Rivals hacks. I found how to send messages while in a live race room on RR. My scripted hack on something always running in the background (for example, saving info to server functions since it was called nearly every frame....stupid way to code it) would check the time when the App was open... From there, after 10 minutes, it would start spamming the in-game chat my website's URL. It got people to buy the hack real damn quick because obviously no one wants someone else to know they're hacking.

Ah, you are the owner of http://www.sinfulandroid.net/downloads/techx-hack-pack/

I tryed to contact you. Did you found any solution with il2cpp in your game?

Your idea its not bad. We have now a protection system where the hack self is in the server and not in the apk. The apk only work as loader similar to pc hacks with some leak protections. We have some success with that. The big headache make il2cpp but im sure we found a solution to inject code or similar things.

• 2 weeks later...