Asphalt 8 Lost Elite Tune for Elite Cars!! Need Help!!!

babyteacher

After unlocking a new car (Falcon) my cars has changed a lot. Some normal cars like BMW has 1844 rank and elite cars turns to normal car without elite tune like Devel.

I have successfully returned the normal rank for BMW but can not get back the tune for Elite Cars.

Anyone can give me some advise about this ?

• 6 months later...

This is easy to fix. You can change car back to elite by looking for a value that start with 6**** when you are gg a car pro tune, just scroll down a bit and you will see a value in dword that start with 6. I dont remember the value but it start with 6. To find the the value example: let say that you dont have and elite car yet . Look for the elite car and then scroll down to where you change it max or pro to (max 5,5,5,5)(pro 5,5,5,5) and you then scroll a little more down and you will find a valus that start with 6*****. Copy this value and place it in the elite car that change to normal to make it elite again. must be place exact where it belong. So if it is 10 list below the car id , you must place it 10 below the next car id. Note you can also do this for non elite car( but i dont do it)

• 9 months later...

Archived